Similar items in stock
- Rollback$29.43 Was $31.29Save $1.86
- from $3.51
Dell Venue 8 Pro 8" Tablet with 32GB Memory and Windows 8.1
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $126.49
- from $258.64Save $190.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dell Venue 8 Pro 8" Tablet 32GB Memory Featuring Windows 8.1 lets you connect to your world on the go. The new Windows lets you complete any task. Connect with friends and family on the built-in webcams.
Dell Venue 8 Pro with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
Dell Venue 8 Pro 8" Tablet 32GB Memory Featuring Windows 8.1 Technical Specifications:
- 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z3740D processor
- 2GB DDR3L of system memory
- 8.0" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
- The Dell Venue Tablet has built-in 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
- Back 5MP HD webcam and front 1.2MP HD webcam
- microUSB 2.0 port, headphone/microphone combo jack, dock connector port
- The Dell Venue Tablet has a built-in speaker
- 32GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 2 Dolby speakers
- Rechargeable battery
- Windows 8.1 32-bit OS
- Cyberlink Media Suite Essentials
- MS Office Home & Student 2013
- Media Formats: Popular media format
- WiFi Tablet PC, battery and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Intel Atom Z3740D Quad-Core Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.80 GHz|
|System Ram:||2 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||32 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Screen Type:||IPS HD Display|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11n Wi-Fi|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone/Microphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Accessories Included:||Battery, AC adapter|
|Operating System Version:||Windows 8.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.12 x 8.5 x 0.35|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ther is a 3rd part app to access Google Music. Skype is intergrated. There is apps for Netflix and Angry Birds. If you want a tablet for apps, go with a Nexus 7 or iPad mini. This is a PC.by jccoyle11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Being that this is a Windows tablet, you will have access to everything in the Windows ecosystem (apps, programs, etch). With that said, Google Play is part of the Google ecosystem. I haven't done it yet, but others have posted in reviews that they have installed iTunes. As for your more standards apps like Skype, Netflix, etc...they are available as either apps or web sites.by DesertThirst11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Google play is for Android devices only. This version of Windows 8 is not the RT version. You should be able to install Skype, Netflix, and possible apps like Angry birds, but also run full programs.by TechMatt12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The apps you cited (Skype, Netflix, Angry Birds) are all available from the Windows store, as are popular apps like Facebook, Twitter, ESPN, Kindle, etc. Of course Microsoft also provides its own optional apps for everyday tasks like mail, calendar, notes, camera, photos, maps, web browsing, music, etc. In addition to these tablet/phone apps, you can also use traditional Windows desktop software (i.e. anything you have on your current laptop or desktop will work, including Office, Photoshop, iTunes, and whatever web browser you like). Google Play apps and services are only available on Android devices (just as Apple's iOS apps are only compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod devices).by CKez11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs full Windows 8.1, the same as your desktop runs. Which means if you can put it on your desktop, you can put it on this tablet.by Razzellu11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but this is trial version and different sights suggest that you uninstall it and get another free version. I have been using the free version of avg for years now on over 50 computers and have had no problems with virus make sure to do a scan and data update often. You can download a free 30 day trial buy version first but you can immediately uninstall it from the control panel then it will offer you the free version.by Cookys12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need it. Windows 8.1 offers the same level of secruity that any 3rd party vendor would and it's free. The metro apps are also all certified by Microsoft. Just turn on Windows Defender, the fire wall and all updates on.by jccoyle11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it comes with Windows defender which so far has worked well for me. I did inquire to installing McAfee but was advised by my internet provider not to because McAfee is still working out the kinks with compatibility issues with Windows 8.1. Bit like I said, defender is working well for me.by DesertThirst11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tablet will not include McAfee. This is a 3rd party software and would need to be downloaded and purchased.by TechMatt11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but get a powered usb hub. The tablet usb port can handle only one device at a time because of week power from the tablet micro port. Be sure to get a micro usb to usb cable.by Cookys10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but it's a micro-USB. It also has the micro scan disk that supports storage up to 64 GB. Put all your pictures and documents up in Sky Drive and your music and movies on the micro scan disk.by jccoyle10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a micro-USB slot but dell didn't include the adapter. You should be able to but you will need to get the adapter. Also, there is a micro SD card slot that will allow you to add up tp 64gb of additional storage.by DesertThirst10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you will need a "micro USB" to USB adapter.by Alienman2410/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- Rollback$79.00 Was $99.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$89.00 Was $109.99Save $20.99