Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $7.41 List price $7.99Save $0.58
- $6.94 List price $7.99Save $1.05
- $6.51 List price $6.95Save $0.44
- $5.12 List price $7.99Save $2.87
- $16.73 List price $17.99Save $1.26
- $12.72 List price $16.99Save $4.27
- $13.51 List price $17.99Save $4.48
- $7.48 List price $7.99Save $0.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Children see a variety of animals, each one a different color, and a teacher looking at them
With more than two million copies sold, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" has opened up a world of learning to a generation of children. For this edition, created for the twenty-fifth anniversay in 1992, Bill Martin, Jr., restored his text to its original wording. And Eric Carle created all new pictures--based on the originals, but clearer, brighter, and truer to the colors they represent.
Bill Martin has been devoted to writing children's books for more than thirty years. He has a Ph.D. in early childhood education and he has long been a proponent of using rhyme and rhythm to teach young children how to read.
Eric Carle, illustrator of many beloved children's books, was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany, where he studied art and design at the Academy of Applied Art. "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" was the first book he illustrated.
|Number of Pages:||32|
|Author:||Martin, Bill , Carle, Eric|
|Primary Shelf ID:||585913|
|Publisher:||Henry Holt & Co|
|Publication Date:||April, 1992|
|Digital Video Formats:||School and Library|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 10.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes the paperback i think is about 8.50. The hardcover I think is hard to comeby. if purchasing get the book with the dvd included. seems like a better dealby Jennmom092/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hardbackby Maxiesue3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?