Customers also viewed these products
- $26.52 Was $34.84Save $8.32
- Rollback$9.13 Was $15.99Save $6.86
LeapFrog Fridge Word Magnetic Word Builder
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provide your toddler with hours of fun and educational play with this LeapFrog Fridge Word Magnetic Word Builder. It includes three interactive games that teach letter names and sounds, spelling three-letter words and letter combinations. Lights follow each letter in this word builder game during play to reinforce learning. It includes the letters A through Z, plus six additional letters, giving kids more spelling options. This LeapFrog magnetic word builder has a handy volume control and magnetic letters that sing and teach, giving "fridge art" a whole new meaning.
LeapFrog Fridge Word Magnetic Word Builder:
- Magnetic letters that sing and teach
- 3 games:
- Letter Hunt: learn letter names and sounds through fun songs
- Word Builder: explore letter combinations and create over 325 words
- Word Hunt: spell three-letter words, then replace letters to make rhyming words
- Lights follow each letter during play to reinforce the learning
- Includes letters A through Z, plus 6 additional letters (E, O, D, G, M and P), so kids can spell words like Mom and Dad
- Letters and magnetic letter reader attach securely to the refrigerator
- Volume control
- Leapfrog Magnetic word builder requires the use of three AA batteries (not included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Reading Level:||Preschool , Grade School|
|Minimum Recommended Age:||3 Years|
|Age Range:||2 - 4 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Maximum Recommended Age:||5 Years|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 12.00 x 11.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they are all lower caseby Netty111/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lowerby Aleigha200910/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device comes with lowercase letters.by LeapFrog10/22/2013Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. While the Word Whammer will pronounce the letter sounds, it may distracting for younger children to have three spaces to put the letters into.by Onsted12/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would definitely think so as they can start earlier to recognize the letters with repetition.by mamalou18/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one that I have fits both but I have seen some that have letters that are smaller. They have changed the design of the Word Whammer at least once. There may be different versions out there. Mine looks different than the one pictured. I would suggest taking one of your current letters with you to the store and compare.by Onsted12/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$42.39 Was $50.87Save $8.48
- $15.66 Was $19.99Save $4.33