The Lost Art of Pie Making Made Easy: Made Easy
Consider these popular products
- $17.85 List price $25.00Save $7.15
- $12.25 List price $15.99Save $3.74
- $23.80 List price $40.00Save $16.20
- $13.98 List price $15.99Save $2.01
- $23.33 List price $35.00Save $11.67
- $18.98 List price $24.95Save $5.97
- $18.04 Was $19.21Save $1.17
- $16.76 List price $23.95Save $7.19
- $13.30 Was $15.72Save $2.42
- $18.29 List price $26.99Save $8.70
- $20.36 List price $29.95Save $9.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Lost Art of Pie Making shows you how to make a darn good pie in a jiffy. You'll feel like you're in your grandma's kitchen, where she teaches you the secrets of her tender, flakey pie crust and shares recipes taken from handwritten 19th century cooking journals, recipes like Dutch Oven Apple Cherry, Vanilla Crumb, Fresh Raspberry, Louisianna Peanut, Sour Cherry Ammaretto, and dozens more. There are also scores of vintage photos, pie insults, pie superstitions, pie advice, why men love pies and tips on how to host your own pie contest.
|Number of Pages:||72|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Primary Shelf ID:||582476|
|Publisher:||Native Ground Music|
|Publication Date:||May, 2004|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.