Customers also viewed these products
- $34.99 Was $39.96Save $4.97
- $18.82 List price $29.00Save $10.18
- $45.99 Was $49.99Save $4.00
Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Cleaner, 2800
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$5.99 Was $6.64Save $0.65
- from $9.49
- $3.04 Was $3.47Save $0.43
- Rollback$7.97 Was $8.68Save $0.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Cleaner, 2800 model, is a cordless, rechargeable sweeper designed for home use. It works great on bare floors, but can also be used on carpets without changing any settings. The Bissell carpet vacuum can be automatically adjusted to all floor surfaces. With each charge providing cleaning power for up to 60 minutes, you can easily get your cleaning done without having to recharge. When you do need to recharge, you simply plug the Bissell cordless vacuum cleaner in. The motorized three brush system features dual-edge brushes to ensure easy cleaning of all of those nooks and crannies. It can even convert to a handheld sweeper for stairs and other small spaces.
Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Cleaner, 2800:
- Motorized 3-brush system with dual-edge brushes to provide maximum cleaning
- Rechargebale cordless cleaning power for up to 60 minutes
- Great for bare floors and carpets because it automatically adjusts to all floor surfaces
- Bissell carpet cleaner converts to a handheld sweeper for stairs and other hard to reach surfaces
- Easy-to-empty large capacity dirt cup
Handle lies flat to clean under furniture
- Model No. 2880
- Online only
|Power Output Watts:||N/A|
|Cleaning Function:||Quick Cleaning|
|Floor Type:||Stairs , Carpet , Hard Surfaces|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 12.75 x 43.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not have a child, but my pet dog is afraid of my vacuum but not afraid of this sweeper. It is not load in my opinion.by DannyDoes1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is very quiet.by Gwamma10/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 2MUCHCLUTTER10/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this with my little one and she holds her ears for loud noises and does not with this product. It is actually the quietest one that I have had so far. Does it make noise yes, but it is not super loud.by ShoppersEye10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not free of noise, but isn't as loud as I imagine your big vac to be. It does make a noticable noise though. I don't have a child, but my fur-son does get amped up and wants to chase it when I use it! I love this sweeper. I use it daily.by michelesmoos1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think that's it's too loud. I use it during nap time and for quick clean ups around the kitchen table after meals. It makes a light humming noise. My son is afraid of the vacuum, but actually loves to help clean with the sweeper.by imlookinup9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for plush carpeting. It would wear out in three months.by Gwamma10/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not use it on my plush carpeting as I believe it would burn out the product before it's time. It does however work well on my kitchen throw rugs which have a low pile.by ShoppersEye10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works very well on carpet and picks up great. Is comparable to our central vac system.by DocMatt8/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have two dogs, that's why we wanted to try it. It works very goodby DRBrindle11/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works on dog hair. It is a great little sweeper.by Gwamma10/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, works on dog hair. A certain amount of hair will always stick in between the brushes, however, I found it to be minimal in this product. I like this product because it is quiet and works sufficiantly for my needs. Most follow charging instructions. Good luck.by An anonymous customer10/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?