Similar items in stock
- Rollback$29.99 Was $48.84Save $18.85
- Rollback$9.99 Was $39.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
TracFone LG Optimus Dynamic Android Cell Phone with Triple Minutes for Life
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$49.00 Was $61.26Save $12.26
- Rollback$29.97 Was $39.99Save $10.02
- $19.99 Was $29.99Save $10.00
- $19.99 List price $59.99Save $40.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Intelligence is easy with the TracFone LG Optimus Cell Phone. Touting advanced features and user-friendly simplicity alongside the brilliant Android operating system and Google App functionality, this product is set with everything you need to navigate through your daily life. It sports a vivid 3.2" color touchscreen display and a 3.0 MP camera, as well as an unlimited phone book that can hold as many entries as your memory can allow. The battery can last through up to 6 hours of talk time, or 144 hours straight if left on standby mode. This Android cell phone comes with Triple Minutes for Life and has no activation fees, contracts, monthly bills or credit checks.
TracFone LG Optimus Dynamic Android Cell Phone with Triple Minutes for Life:
- LG Prepaid Cell Phone
- Airtime Balance display tracks your minutes right on your phone, so you control your costs
- Vivid 3.2" color touchscreen display
- 3.0 MP camera, multimedia games, screen saver and wallpaper
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Unlimited phonebook entries within memory limit
- Battery talk time up to 6 h
- Standby time up to 144 h
- Includes battery, charger, activation card, Services Guide and Quick Start Guide
- An Airtime Card is required for activation of this phone
- This phone is not compatible with SafeLink service
- No activation fees, contracts, monthly bills or credit checks
- Nationwide long distance included
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||TracFone|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1056206|
|Battery Life:||144 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||3 Megapixel|
|Interface Type:||IEEE 802.11 , Bluetooth 3.0|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Standby Time:||144 hours|
|Size:||1"L x 2"W x 4"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TFLGL38CTMP-5|
|Battery Capacity:||1540 mAh|
|Talk Time:||6 hours|
|Features:||Music Player , GPS , Bluetooth , Camera|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 2.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Optimus Dynamic has built-in GPS that lets you use offline maps for real-time navigation. You can download an app. I use OSMAND+ , mind you it's not perfect but it's very good. And there are other apps like it, based on Open Street Maps (OSM) project. Google Maps is a great app however you have to be connected continuously to Internet via the data connection. And in my opinion that's not affordable with Tracfone prepaid. Straight Talk would be a better prepaid option, $45 unlimited. I've used that too it's not perfect, if you lose the signal the GPS quits working.by Canopyfan21/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Google Maps, a GPS app compatible with Android devices, can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. When you open the app, you will be given the option to choose a location and a route. It will provide you with turn-by-turn directions.by CommunityAnswer1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone is CDMA and uses the Verizon network. Sometimes with new phones walmart.com's database is not 100% and some areas require 3G or don't have 3G and whichever it is may affect your choice. The best thing to do is to go to the Verizon coverage map and check your zip code. Be sure to click the option for Prepaid at the top of the map under the zip code: http://vzwmap.verizonwireless.com/dotcom/coveragelocator/default.aspx?requestfrom=webagentby Canopyfan210/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?