Check out these related products
- $29.31 List price $32.95Save $3.64
- $12.30 List price $16.95Save $4.65
- $15.29 List price $16.95Save $1.66
- $20.20 List price $24.95Save $4.75
- $12.90 Was $14.60Save $1.70
- $9.72 List price $14.95Save $5.23
- $16.58 List price $22.95Save $6.37
- $16.14 Was $17.15Save $1.01
- $11.51 List price $15.95Save $4.44
- $11.31 List price $11.95Save $0.64
30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family
Consider these popular products
- $15.10 List price $24.00Save $8.90
- $8.05 List price $14.00Save $5.95
- $9.06 Was $9.99Save $0.93
- $9.67 List price $15.99Save $6.32
- $13.59 List price $15.99Save $2.40
- $8.91 Was $9.99Save $1.08
- $10.38 List price $14.95Save $4.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Regnery Publishing, 2009, ISBN13 9781596985681, ISBN10 1596985682
Your Family Can Be Stronger...
Your Kids Better Protected...
And You Can Do It in 30 Days
As a parent, you know the challenges against you can seem overwhelming. While you're trying to raise thoughtful, considerate, innocent children, popular culture seems to want to turn your children against you. Schools sometimes seem less places of learning than bazaars where your children are sold bad language and surly attitudes--or worse, drugs and sexually transmitted diseases. Your own day is stressful and hectic--and you worry that you're neglecting your children. And you sometimes think there's nowhere to turn for help.Now there is. Rebecca Hagelin's 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family is the guidebook every parent needs, laying out 30 practical actions--concrete, doable steps you can implement one day at a time--to restore peace in your home and reconnect with your children.
In 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family, Rebecca Hagelin--a mother of three, as well as a syndicated columnist, author, and specialist on family, culture, and media issues--provides a guide for parents who want more than mere encouragement; who want a practical plan: with realistic goals, specific actions to take, and a clear path to achievement. In 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family, you'll learn:
* What to say to your teen as you pass Victoria's Secret in the mall
* How to make a clothing contract with your daughter
* How (and why) to write a letter to your child
* How to slow down your life--and your child's--so that you can enjoy your time together
* How to fight the culture--and not your child
* And much more
Raising your child should be a joy, not an uphill battle that leaves you frustrated or in tears. Rebecca Hagelin's 30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family is a parent-tested guide to help you succeed in the most important responsibility you have--raising happy, responsible, well-adjusted kids
|Number of Pages:||310|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Publication Date:||March, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.