Summer Escapes 80" x 22" Quick Set Swimming Pool
About this item
About this item
Have a blast this summer and keep cool with the 6'8" x 1'10" Inflatable Quick-Set Swimming Pool. A reliable PVC construction ensures this inflatable swimming pool will last. The whole family will enjoy lounging around in the pool and keeping cool on the days the temperature rises. Two molded-in cup holders allow you to keep your drinks up off the ground. This inflatable pool features a double-valve intake with free-flow exhaust valves.
6'8" x 1'10" Inflatable Quick-Set Swimming Pool:
- 6'8" diameter x 1'10"H
- Double-valve intake with free-flow exhaust valves (air pump not included)
- Features 2 molded-in cup holders
- PVC construction
- No assembly required
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.546|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.3755 x 4.8755 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Kathy V=(Pi)x(radius squared)x(height) V=3.14*160*22 V=11,058 cubic inches V=47.87 gallons to fill pool to brim. Roughly.by nicholasIII7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kathy, The pool is actually MUCH larger than advertised. It is not 3'8" around - it's closer to 6' around. Never got a chance to fill it up and I returned it. It was too large for my small space. Jackby JackinFlorida7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The floor is not inflatable. BEWARE the pool is not 3'8" round - it's closer to 6 feet around.by JackinFlorida7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just under 2 feet deepby Camrod117/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?