About this item
The All Ultra Stinlifter Liquid Laundry Detergent is made with concentrated power and packed with All stainlifters. With twice the cleaning essentials of regular All, you only have to use a little bit to get a big clean. Packed with powerful cleaning ingredients, this 2x concentrated laundry detergent will get out your family's tough stains, like ketchup, grape jelly and strawberry syrup. Easy to carry, pour and store, this detergent's container helps prevent any messes. With concentrated power so you can use less, this detergent goes quite a ways, lasting for dozens of loads, depending on your needs.
All Ultra Stainlifter Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Safe for hand washables, for use with bleach and for septic tanks
- Concentrated for more loads in a smaller container
- All laundry detergent with stainlifters
- Twice the cleaning essentials of regular detergents
- 150fl oz
In case Of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass ofwater. Call a physician. Keep out Of reach Of children.
How much To use: line 3 (1.9 oz) large load. Line 2 (1.5 oz) normalload. Place bottle on side with dispenser down. Loosen white cap at topto improve flow Of liquid. Press blue button To dispense 'all'. Pre-treating: rub a small amount directly into the stain before washing.Don't forget To check an inside seam for colorfastness!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 10.625 x 5.813|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- None listed on package. Contact www.sunproducts.com for complete ingredients.by Rowpam131/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this is the only product I use. I like the cold water, which it works great in. I have been using All for over 30 years due to the fact my husband is very sensitive to detergents. I was very happy when they added the other product to help clean, I use to add this separate which was very expensive.by lapurplerose1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby dcg721g1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can be used in all washers including h e machines per information on bottle.by Rowpam133/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just spoke to a customer representative from the All and Sun Products company and was confirmed that any ALL brand laundry detergent manufactured after OCT 2011 are formulated to be compatible with HE washers. As far as the 2x brand itself, they no longer make a product with 2x on it, it's simply called the stainlifter detergent now, but there was no formula change to the detergent itself. The 2x was first manufactured in JUN 2012 and has a shelf life of three years. Therefore, this product was made after the OCT 2011 change to make all of their detergents HE compatible (even though HE compatible is not stamped on the container itself), and it is still within the three year shelf life of effectiveness.by LauraSD4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?