About this item
Tide 2x Ultra is 2X concentrated to give twice the stain-fighting power in every drop. So you get the same number of loads in a smaller, more convenient bottle. Plus, this formula removes stains better than before. One small cap gets your clothes beyond clean, it gets them Ultra clean.
Tide HE Original Liquid Laundry Detergent 96 Loads, 150 fl oz:
- Same number of uses in a smaller bottle
- Contains up to 44% less water than before, so you get twice the stain-fighting power in every drop
- Smaller bottle / less plastic means less waste, better for the environment
- Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.
Eye Irritant. Harmful If Swallowed. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Give A Glassful Of Water. Call A Physician. In Case Of Eye Contact, Flush With Water. Do Not Reuse This Package For Dispensing Beverages Or Other Liquids. Eye Irritant. Harmful If Swallowed. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Give A Glassful Of Water. Call A Physician. In Case Of Eye Contact, Flush With Water. Do Not Reuse This Package For Dispensing Beverages Or Other Liquids.
Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic) And Enzymes.
Ingredients Include Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic) And Enzymes.
Place Package On Side With Valve Down. Twist Cap For Quicker Flow. Press Red Button To Dispense Tide. Measure With Cap: For Large Loads Fill To Line 2. For Medium Loads Fill To Line 1. Use More For Heavily Soiled Loads. Contains 96 Loads As Measured To Line 1 On Cap. Add Clothes, Pour Into Dispenser, Start Washer.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 5.65 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Any machineby camelliadaisy4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I called Tide with this very question, and yes it can be used in regular washers. The only difference is you will not get all the suds you might expect--but it gets everything Tide clean.by LovngSnow4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi JUDY, this is a great question. Tide HE can be used in any washing machine, HE or standard. The only difference you may notice is fewer suds in your standard machine, but you will still get the same great results. I hope this helps, Adamby TheTideTeam4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use HE Tide in a regular washing machine. Use the same amount recommended for the HE machine--which will be about half of what you are used to using. The difference is that you will not get the suds with this product. To me, that's a bonus. Suds are created by chemicals, and the less chemicals I'm adding to the planet, the better. The presence or absence of suds has nothing to do with the cleaning power of the product.by LovngSnow4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HE has less sudds, You can us it in any machine.by camelliadaisy3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?