Pioneer DEH-X56HD Single CD Receiver with Built-in HD Radio, MIXTRAX, Apple iPod Control, Android, Pandora, USB, Aux
Customers also considered
- Clearance$74.95 Was $89.99Save $15.04
- $204.56 Was $250.03Save $45.47
- See details in cart
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$14.88 Was $19.88Save $5.00
- $3.93 Was $4.49Save $0.56
- Rollback$109.21 Was $118.00Save $8.79
- Rollback$19.88 Was $24.63Save $4.75
- Reduced Price$49.26 Was $75.81Save $26.55
- $19.42 Was $21.39Save $1.97
About this item
About this item
Improve your car audio system with this DEH-X56HD Pioneer CD Receiver. This item plays MP3 and WMA files and has direct control for the Apple iPod. The in-dash CD receiver can be used with Android and Pandora, and it features front USB and aux inputs. It also comes with a detachable front panel and a multi-line LCD display.
Pioneer DEH-X56HD Single CD Receiver with Built-in HD Radio, MIXTRAX, Apple iPod Control, Android, Pandora, USB, Aux:
- Disc capacity: 1
- Playback for CD/CD-R/CD-RwithMP3/WMA
- Direct control for Apple iPod, Android media access
- Pandora ready for Apple iPhone
- Front USB and aux inputs
- Multi-color illumination
- Multi-line/multi-segmented LCD display
- Wiring harness, DIN mounting cage, owner's manual, installation instructions
- Dimensions: 2" x 7" x 6-5/8"
- Detachable face
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- This Pioneer in-dash CD player with built-in HD radio, MIXTRAX, and Apple iPod control comes with a remote control
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.24 x 9.61 x 4.45|
Ask a question
- Yes you need a smartphone for Pandora, no it is not a subscription, but you are streaming with your phone when you use it. Pandora is a free subscription service.by JBQ112/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manual states the following about accessing Pandora Streaming Pandora IMPORTANT: Requirements to access Pandora using the Pioneer car audio/video products: ! Please update the firmware of the Pandora appli- cation to the latest version before use. ! The latest version of the Pandora application can be downloaded on iTunes App Store. ! Create a free or a paid account online. You can create the account in the Pandora application from your iPhone or on the website. The URL in the following: http://www.pandora.com/register ! If the Data Plan for your iPhone does not provide for unlimited data usage, additional charges from your carrier may apply for accessing the Pandora service via 3G and/or EDGE networks. ! You need to connect to the Internet via 3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi network to use the service from Pandora. Limitations: ! Depending on the availability to the Internet, you may not be able to receive Pandora service. ! Pandora service is subject to change without no- tice. The service could be affected by any of the following: firmware versions of iPhone, firmware versions of Pandora application, changes to the Pandora music service. ! Certain functions of the Pandora service are not available when accessing the service through the Pioneer car audio/video products. They include, but not limited to the following: creating new sta- tions, deleting stations, sending information about current stations, buying tracks from iTunes, viewing additional text information, log- ging in to Pandora, adjusting Cell Network Audio Quality. Pandora internet radio is a music service not af- filiated with Pioneer. More information is avail- able at http://www.pandora.com. The Pandora mobile application is available for most iPhone and smartphone, please visit www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile for the latest compatibility informationby RebelRoseCowgirl12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it displays the time as an option on the front.by JBQ112/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the Manual for the Car Stereo, which can be found online in PDF format by typing Pioneer DEH-X56HD into a search engine. Yes, it can and does display the time.by RebelRoseCowgirl12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I installed this system in my 2003 Ford F150 Kingranch. It worked perfectly at first, now it shuts itself off and has frequent power interruptions.
- check the wiringby laboryloka4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?