Similar items in stock
- from $3.51
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
Cricket Samsung Galaxy Discover Smartphone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.92 Was $99.92Save $20.00
- Rollback$76.47 Was $99.99Save $23.52
- $119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$72.99 Was $97.50Save $24.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay connected and keep in touch with this Discover Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. This device is packed with innovative features, and it comes with the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. The large HVGA touchscreen allows you to view and enjoy thousands of popular apps, games, music and movies from the palm of your hand. You can also snap pictures of the world around you with the panoramic capable 3MP camera. The camera includes options for white balance, exposure, 4x zoom and color effects. This Samsung smartphone features the newly redesigned Muve Music 4.0, so you can listen to music and enjoy the new features. With the Bluetooth technology, you can easily connect to other devices, and this phone has a talk time of up to 200 min. The Discover Samsung Galaxy Smartphone comes with built-in WiFi for wireless Internet. This item includes a USB combo charger and a 4GB microSD card, so you can store music files, videos and photos.
Samsung Galaxy Discover Smartphone:
Sound and Music:
- Muve music player
- Vibration alerts
- Bluetooth technology
- 3G capability
- microSD slot
- Built-in WiFi
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 3 megapixel camera
- Video capable
- 800MHz processor
- Downloadable games/apps
- Cricket Navigator
- Web browser
- MPEG-4/H.263/H.264 player
- Talk time: Up to 200 min
- Standby time: Up to 150 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 1500mAh
- 3.5" HVGA touch display
- Resolution: 480 x 320
- SMS and MMS
- Predictive text input
- Samsung Galaxy phone
- USB combo charger
- 4GB microSD card
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 5.75 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is not for an AT&T sim card.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No can do. . . .zero SIM card used by this phone. AT&T / T-Mobile both, or other GSM networks will not support this Cricket (cdma) phone.by SirRally9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this phone does not have a slot for a SIM card, so it can't work with an AT&T SIM cardby maynard79/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this phone operates on CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) network such as used by Verizon, Sprint, Virgin, Cricket. Removable SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards are only used in phones operating on the GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) network used by all other carriers in USA and world-wide.by ProfessionalGrouch2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will not accept SIM card as used with GSM network (but will work on that network only in 2GB band). It operates on CDMA network as used by Sprint-Virgin, which use no insertable cards.by ProfessionalGrouch2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is neither GSM network nor with unlocked SIM card. It has no slot for a SIM card. It is locked to Cricket CDMA network.by ProfessionalGrouch2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Cricket Samsung Galaxy Discover Smartphone is a CDMA phone I was told by Straight Talk when I called them. Sometimes the decription of the phone will state which one it is (GSM or CDMA), or maybe it will be on the instruction manual that came with your phone. If all else fails, you could call Straight Talk directly using their 800 number and they will be able to tell you like they did for me. Also, I found this info on a Consumers Reports webpage when I was researching cell phones: "Before you buy a phone, consider the service provider. Major carriers rely heavily on two incompatible digital networks. Sprint and Verizon networks use mainly Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology, while AT&T and T-Mobile use Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) technology. All of those carriers also support high-speed data networks. The network plays a big part in the capabilities your phone will have and, to some extent, its performance. Learn more about the service providers in our Ratings (available to subscribers)". From what I understand, the term "unlocked" means that it is a phone that can use any carrier because it's not "locked" into one specific cell phone carrier. But I think there may be a fee charged for unlocking the phone as I read someone's comment somewhere regarding this. Hope this helps.by GSMorCDMA2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?