Similar items in stock
- Rollback$19.83 Was $29.83Save $10.00
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
Virgin Mobile ZTE Awe Prepaid Smartphone
Customers also bought these products
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Virgin Mobile ZTE Awe Prepaid Smartphone lets you connect with your world on the go. It makes an excellent gift for teenagers, giving them the same services as a contract without allowing them to go over the funded limit. This ZTE smartphone has many desirable features, including an MP3 player, Bluetooth capabilities, Android 4.1, a rear- and front-facing camera, 720p HD video recording, email, trackball navigation and much more. You can take pictures, surf the web and enjoy the same capabilities of other phones while staying on budget.
Virgin Mobile ZTE Awe Prepaid Smartphone:
- Prepaid Android smartphone
Sound and Music:
- MP3 player
- Bluetooth v.4.0
- CDMA EVDO network
- microUSB 2.0 port
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Rear 5 megapixel camera
- Front-facing 1 megapixel camera
- 720p HD video recording
- 1.2GHz processor
- microSD slot expandable to 32GB
- GPS support
- MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Mobile ID, My Account
- Talk time: Up to 11.2 hours
- Standby time: Up to 151 hours
- Battery: Li-Ion 1650mAh
- 4.0" touchscreen display
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Half-QWERTY keyboard
- Trackball navigation
- SMS and MMS
- USB cable
|Product Type:||Android smartphone|
|Type:||LCD display - color|
|Display Resolution:||800 x 480 pixels|
|Technology:||CDMA2000 1X , IPS|
|Connector Type:||Micro-USB Headset jack - mini-phone 3.5 mm|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 2.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only 3G.by PartridgeFamily9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, 3g only, and no way to upgrade to 4g.by Ike13306/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this is a 4gby sensibilitymatters10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Virgin Mobile ZTE Awe Prepaid Smartphone is 3G.by CommunityAnswer4/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is 3Gby TheKid724/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Will only work with Virgin Mobile, and only with their "Beyond Talk" plan. Have had Virgin Mobile as my carrier for several years, I am very satisfied with the quality of my connections and service. This, of course, is dependent on your location.by PartridgeFamily11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Virgin Mobile uses Sprint towers in Ohio. I would guess it is them same wherever.by Ike13306/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- virgin mobile, verizonby sensibilitymatters10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sprint via Virgin Mobileby TheKid724/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Virgin Mobile ZTE Awe Prepaid Smartphone uses Virgin Mobile and only works with Virgin Mobile pre-paid cards.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this phone can connect to wifi networks.by PartridgeFamily10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, actually I cannot get regular cell service from my house unless I connect with Wi-Fi. Even my activation process was done via Wi-Fi. Plus Google had my back up from my old Android and loaded all my contact info, files and etc... within minutes of my activation.by Ike13307/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes! wi-fi ability, hotspot ability and hotspot passes are available for use... all greatby sensibilitymatters6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by kb3abo6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this phone has Wifi.by CommunityAnswer5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?