Similar items in stock
- Rollback$79.88 Was $99.00Save $19.12
Stanley Rolling Tool Chest with Bonus 88-Piece Mechanical Tool Set, Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stanley Rolling Tool Chest, STMT72656 with Bonus 88-Piece Mechanical Tool Set features three drawers with a riser and a multi-piece black socket set. This tool chest comes equipped with a metal storage cabinet. The ball bearing drawer system on the Stanley three-drawer tool chest provides easy access to your tools. This chest features wheels, so it can be moved to where it is needed. The socket set comes with no-slip handles for a comfortable, secure grip. In addition, it features a quick-release system to ensure the sockets can be swapped out easily.
Stanley Rolling Tool Chest, STMT72656:
- Ball bearing drawer system
- 3-drawer chest
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- No-slip handle for comfortable grip on socket set
- Mobile storage cabinet
- Quick release system
- Reversible mechanism
- Model# STMT72656
- Stanley tool chest comes with bonus 88-piece mechanical tool set
|Number of Drawers:||5 , 5.0|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STMT72656|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.40 x 14.00 x 24.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do the drawers have a stop device, so when pulling out drawer the entire drawer doesn't come out along with your tools in the floor?
- yes they do have stop'sby everhole1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SavvyWanda12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do.by pooh15212/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very safe! TIP: Do not open a bunch of drawers at the same time as it can and most likely will topple over....my cousin has a snap-on chest that fell on him because he can't shut a drawer after opening it...ANYWHERE! haha...got a nice gash in his leg...so word of warning...the weight of the tools will topple it if you can't shut a drawer!by goddit12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes mines stops so it doesnt pull all the way outby xclos31312/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. In the picture, black one seems to have a slide door on the bottom whereas blue one has swing doors, is this accuarate?
- I'm the one who posted the question and bought the blue one. To confirm blue one has doors that swing out and not the top and slide in.by DP19833/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unit is all black, bottom space has a slide in door.by Shebiflaje3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about the blue one, but I have the black one and it has a door that pivots at the top and slides back into the cabinet.by Heimdallr1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Correct about the black one. I have it. Not sure about the blue one.by SmartOne4u1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to put on is the caster's, bolt the riser together, bolt the riser in and bolt the top tool box on and your done there is only five step's to put it all together.by everhole12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top chest is in one piece, but the rest of it is pretty much in pieces that you have to fit together and bolt and screw together. So it does have to be assembled.by FamilyHandyMom12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is some parts you have to put together. The middle section of the chest for sure and the attaching of the wheels. Less than 20 bolts I believe.by chestnevsky112/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top and bottom sections are already assembled. You have to bolt together the spacer in the middle and bolt the wheels on. It's not that difficult.by stereoman198012/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?