Farberware Digital Coffee Maker Charcoal Filter
Customers also bought these products
- $5.31 Was $6.64Save $1.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This reusable coffee filter will save you money and is a convenient addition to your favorite coffee maker. It is easy to remove and use.
Farberware Digital Coffee Maker Charcoal Filter:
- Charcoal filter
- Replacement filter
- Easily removed
- Made of 90 percent charcoal and 10 percent paper
- Model# 103743-F
|Color:||Gray , White|
|Recommended Use:||Coffee Makers|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1229655|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.61 x 6.02 x 1.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Betmink11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You will get 6 filters. Picture shows actual product you'll receive.by MZ08094/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gadgetlife10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There are six in the pack. You may want to replace the filter on a monthly basis, so a six pack of filters could last six months.by GulfSailor11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you get 6by Befitandgetmoving9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Not bad for the $8+ price, but yes it is a 1 to 1 1/2 year supply of water filters for your coffee maker.by Cynrjee6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think I have the same model. Yes, there is a "tool" for this. Look inside the water reservoir -- there should be long thin "stick" on the right -- opposite the hinge for the lid -- with a loop on the top. If you pull up on that loop, this will remove the filter from its location. The filter is inside a little clip at the bottom of the stick. If you are missing this stick, you are probably also missing the filter and just have a round hole at the bottom of the reservoir where the lower end with the filter would fit.by LBM756/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look in the water compartment of your filter. You should see something sticking out. Pull that out, filter is at the end of that plastic piece.by MZ08094/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same coffeemaker. In the water reservoir, you may find the filter holder. It is a plastic stick with a cage on the end of the stick. Mine has a ring on the top you grip to pull it up. Will be on the right side of the water reservoir. Pry open the "cage" and insert the filter, flat side down. Rinse under running water for a few seconds to remove any carbon dust and insert back into hole in the bottom of the reservoir. All else fails, I was ready to use the filtered water from my refrigerator before I was able to find these filters online from WalMart. Hope this helps.by GulfSailor4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the 12 c maker, the filter fits in a cage with a long (height of water container) handle that you use to just push the whole thing into place.by Cynrjee9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My maker is a 12 cup. There is a filter rod/holder on the right side of the water tank. Just pull up vertically. The little basket just pops open. The charcoal filter is smaller than most inline filters.by SmokyMntnRV7/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Place the filter into the hole of the charcoal filter holder. Place the holder into the water tank, fill it with the desired amount of water and make your coffee.by CommunityAnswer4/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They come as six filters on a "blister board." Unseal and use each filter as desired. Change recommended every sixty uses, according to the package. The package could last a year.by GulfSailor5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I know they will work in the GE 12 cup, model #169209. They come in the pack of 6. I bought them and they are perfect.by catdaddy09225/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is the water tank filter and yes there are 6 filters per card. Instructions recommend changing filter every 60 uses.by Meme43465/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- came 6 in one packageby Slokin5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is the charcoal filter for the water tank. Some places called the chlorine filter. The filters come in a six-pack and you can remove one at a time.by UffdaYoubetcha4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$89.00 Was $109.99Save $20.99
- $42.97 List price $59.00Save $16.03
- $18.07 Was $19.99Save $1.92
- $37.95 Was $39.96Save $2.01