The Riders By Lee Women's Slender Stretch Straight Leg Jeans Available in Regular, Petite, and Long Lengths
Customers also considered
- from $19.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prepare to fall in love with a pair of The Riders By Lee Women's Straight Leg Jeans. Featuring premium Slender Stretch denim, this jean is made to move with you while keeping its shape all day. Perfect for those who won't sacrifice style for comfort, this jean sits just below the natural waist and comes in versatile finishes for year-round wear. Feel great knowing our innovative tummy control panel and no-gap waist band are at work to instantly slim you. The Riders By Lee Straight Leg Jean features 5-pocket styling and a slimmer fit through the seat and thigh.
The Riders By Lee Women's Slender Stretch Straight Leg Jeans:
- 99%Cotton 1%Spandex
- Midrise natural fit
- Straight leg opening
- Slender Stretch Denim that holds its shape
- Contour Waistband
- Available in Petite, Medium, and Long Inseams
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD INSIDE OUT WITH LIKE COLORS ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW OR LINE DRY LOW IRON
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Size:||8 Petite , 8P|
|Brand:||Riders by Lee|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's a nice dark blue, but these jeans do have whiskering below the front pockets and light hand-sanding down the front, which isn't obvious on the description photo.by Braveheart767/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- its a very dark blueby dontorderthese6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess that's what "they" decided to call it! I bought a pair and they are very dark blue.by suzyocean6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a darker blueby centsworth26/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The description says these are straight leg jeans, but some of the reviews say they are actually bootcut. Which one is correct?
- they are straight cut, however when you consider that they are a woman's size,the bottom would be larger since the thigh is a bit widerby simsim551/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine fit great in the waist and tall length. But the legs were straight but big all the way down...like 2 large tubesby dontorderthese1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are straight leg, not bootcut, and not tapered. They may appear wider at the bottom because our legs are narrower at the bottom & dont fill the pant leg like our thighs do at the top. But the pant leg is the same width from thigh to ankle, hence the name "straight leg." Hope this helps. I have these jeans & love them.by Joyfuljia1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The model number is 13027A8.by CommunityAnswer12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There was no model number for these jeans, or I couldn[t find the number.by jdgrannie9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?