Similar items in stock
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.92Save $9.93
Net10 ZTE Whirl Z660G Prepaid Cell Phone
Consider these popular products
- $93.60 Was $129.99Save $36.39
- Rollback$49.00 Was $61.26Save $12.26
- Rollback$29.97 Was $39.99Save $10.02
- $19.99 Was $29.99Save $10.00
- $19.99 List price $59.99Save $40.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Net10 Prepaid Cell Phone ZTE Whirl z660G features a 3.5" touchscreen, a 3MP camera and GPS capabilities. It runs on the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system and comes with a 4GB microSD card to hold your pictures, videos and other files and apps. The battery of this Net10 Prepaid Phone can last for up to seven hours of talk time and it has a standby time of as long as 7.5 days.
Net10 ZTE Whirl Z660G Prepaid Cell Phone:
- Net10 Android phone
- 3.5" touchscreen
- 3G/WiFi connectivity
- 3MP camera
- Unlimited phonebook entries
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours
- Standby time: Up to 7.5 days
- Includes battery, charger and activation card
- Includes 4GB microSD card
- Net10 service plan sold separately
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Net-10|
|Size:||4.57"L x 2.44"W x 0.51"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NTZEZ660GP4P|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||180 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||3 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Talk Time:||7 hours|
|Features:||Bluetooth , Music Player , GPS , Camera , Wi-fi Ready|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.50 x 2.40 x 4.57 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- AT&T only. The phone is fantastic, but my service is horrible. Don't let anyone tell you it will work off Verizon towers. It does Not!by mamawbc10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the Net10 prepaid service and what I loved about WalMart and this phone, I put in my zip code and my area will only use Verizon and I would click on each phone and it will tell me if the phone had service for my zip code. Great way to figure it out without having to understand which tower it uses.by PansyFlower12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- attby jmsrodd10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! And you can download a 'swype app' for quicker texting too!by mamawbc10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby pennsylvanialady10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby hkhikhui10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by mamawbc10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby hkhikhui5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, any phone that runs the Android OS has the ability to download apps. This phone comes with Android Jelly Bean 4.1by CommunityAnswer4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $5.97 Was $6.48Save $0.51