Straight Talk Motorola Defy XT555C Prepaid Cell Phone with $45 Unlimited Card, Refurbished
Customers also considered
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.88Save $30.00
- Rollback$149.99 Was $349.00Save $199.01
- Rollback$99.88 Was $179.99Save $80.11
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
- Clearance$4.29 Was $6.29Save $2.00
- Rollback$49.92 Was $99.99Save $50.07
- Clearance$1.79 Was $4.99Save $3.20
- Rollback$39.99 Was $99.99Save $60.00
- Clearance$3.99 Was $5.99Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This refurbished Android phone from Straight Talk features a 3.7-inch touchscreen and a 5MP camera. It runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It also includes a $45 Unlimited Straight Talk service plan.
Straight Talk Motorola Defy XT555C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 3.7" touchscreen
- 3G/WiFi connectivity
- 5MP camera
- 1700 mAh battery
- Includes $45 Unlimited Straight Talk service plan
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.47 x 2.3 x 4.53|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Rachel, I have yet to understand the logic in how and with what methods the Walmart service indicator comes up with what they do. I too have observed where Walmart indicates a phone will not work in a certain ZIP code and then go to the Straight Talk service indicator for the same phone and get a positive response for the phone working in that ZIP. That's why I always urge people to go to the actual coverage map from the carrier's website, in this case Sprint. If the carrier indicates coverage, I'd be comfortable ordering the phone. Walmart has told me that refurbished phones can be returned to a Walmart store for a refund if they turn out to be unsatisfactory for any reason. So for you or anybody else considering ordering this particular phone, if you find you have good Sprint coverage in the places you are planning on using the phone, I'd go ahead and give it a try. Refurbished phones are always a good buy in my opinion. I've purchased many refurbished/reconditioned electronic items and never have been disappointed. Sprint coverage map (copy-and-paste): http://coverage.sprint.com/mycoverage.jsp?id=BO543STCby richardarr1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's telling me the same thing, yet Straight Talk's website, shows me this exact same phone, stating that it will work in my zip code. I checked Sprint's coverage map for my area and it is all good 3G service everywhere around here, according to Sprint so I don't understand why this wouldn't work for me.by Rachel2218310/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Betsy, go to the Sprint coverage map and put in your address (or the addresses of the places you are planning on using the phone) to see the coverage. This phone will be using the Sprint NATIVE network. Your current Straight Talk phone may or may not be using the same network. Straight Talk phones can use Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile networks depending on the model phone being used. As I say, this particular phone uses the Sprint native network --which means NO roaming-- so it will only use towers that Sprint owns. As you may or may not know, Sprint has a substantially less coverage footprint than Verizon or AT&T and has spotty coverage in rural areas. Here is a link to the Sprint coverage map where you can put in your address so you can get a good idea if you will have good coverage with this phone (copy-and-paste): http://coverage.sprint.com/mycoverage.jsp?id=BO543STCby richardarr10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the XT555C that I've seen have had a front camera. It's only a VGA but still a functional front camera.by richardarr12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heckk Noo ! I Thought It Did !by chaelaa12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It has a front VGA in addition to a rear 5 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash.by richardarr1/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$71.99 Was $99.99Save $28.00
- $119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$73.01 Was $97.50Save $24.49
- Rollback$31.97 Was $79.99Save $48.02
- Rollback$19.92 Was $99.00Save $79.08