Similar items in stock
29" Mongoose Men's Ledge 3.1 Mountain Bike
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Take your off-road biking experience to the next level with the 29" Mongoose Men's Mountain Bike, which has an aluminum suspension frame for added comfort and durability on even the rockiest trails. The Mongoose mountain bike comes equipped with a Shimano rear derailleur that can handle any type of riding. With an option of 21 speeds, this 29" mountain bike will get you to the top of the peak or let you zoom along on flatter terrain. A suspension fork lessens the impact from bumps and ruts for a more comfortable ride. This men's mountain bike has SRAM twist shifters that allows you to easily shift gears when needed, and front disc brakes so you can stop in an instant. With the 29" Mongoose Men's Mountain Bike, nothing will stand in your way.
29" Mongoose Ledge 3.1 Men's Mountain Bike:
- Frame: aluminum suspension frame
- Fork: suspension fork smoothes out bumps
- Gearing (# of speeds): 21 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for all types of riding
- Shifter: SRAM twist shifters change gears easily
- Brakes: front disc brakes provide all-condition braking
- Wheels/tires: 29" wheels
- Rims: alloy rims for lightweight durability
- Handlebars: steel handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: alloy platform pedals add durability
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 68"L x 23"W x 41"H
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||49.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||68.0 x 23.0 x 41.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i'm 200 and am very comfortable on this bike - it should be okay for up to 300by An anonymous customer5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am around his weight, I will have to change to a larger more comfortable seat, otherwise I have no problem with the bike.by Eyesic6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- CHINA!by mk7cobra6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thing Design in USA and made in china like all other 90% productby Deshmukh015/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?