About this item
Nothing gets in the way of the 29" Mongoose Ledge 3.1 Men's Mountain Bike. This durable, rugged bike is fully equipped with large 29" wheels and a full-suspension frame design. The Mongoose mountain bike contains some of the top features in the industry, such as a smooth suspension fork that eliminates bumps and front disc brakes for all-condition braking. It also includes alloy rims for lightweight riding, steel handlebars and a padded seat for extra comfort. Alloy platform pedals add to the overall durability of this bike, while the easy-to-use SRAM twist shifters allow you to easily switch from one gear to the next. This 29" mountain bike, black/blue, can help you travel to explore new territory.
29" Mongoose Ledge 3.1 Men's Mountain Bike, Black/Blue:
- Frame: aluminum suspension frame
- Fork: suspension fork smoothes out bumps
- Gearing (# of speeds): 21 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for all types of riding
- Shifter: SRAM twist shifters change gears easily
- Brakes: front disc brakes provide all-condition braking
- Wheels/tires: 29" wheels
- Rims: Mongoose mountain bike features alloy rims for lightweight durability
- Handlebars: steel handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: alloy platform pedals add durability
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: : 73"L x 27"W x 43"H
- The full suspension frame design of this bike allows you to take on a variety of rugged mountain trails
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||73.0 x 27.0 x 43.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does and it works smooth, I am a pretty big guy 6ft2 265 lbs and have no issuesby Upyourgrowth3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sam, Thank you for your question. The 29" Mongoose Ledge 3.1 is a dual suspension mountain bike. This model comes equipped with an Element suspension fork assembly to smooth out bumps.by MongooseCustomerSupport3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has front suspension. It comes with a 80mm travel element suspension fork made by Zoom. It also can take almost any aftermarket threadless 11/8 steering tube fork with disc mount.by fatdadbiker3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes It does.by MrGreen19933/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ryan this bike is perfect for me I am 6ft2 and 265by Upyourgrowth11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi ryan, Thank you for your question. The 29" Mongoose Men's Ledge 3.1 has an 18 frame size.by MongooseCustomerSupport10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike would be considered a medium large with the length from the center of crank to top of seat stem being 18 inches and the length from stem to seat stem being about 221/4 inches. I am 5ft 9in and it is just right if a little tall with a 29 inseam. I think it might be a little small for you but try at store if you can before u buy. Also check www.bigboxbikes.com for more info.by fatdadbiker8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 LBSby Upyourgrowth3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no weight limit listed in the manual but the tires can support 198lbs each at full pressure. I am 255lbs and my wife is 170lbs and it has no trouble handling us. Would change springs or shock if it bottomed alot. The spring on the rear shock is a 750lbs per inch spring.by fatdadbiker3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Faye, Thank you for your question. The 29" Mongoose Men's Ledge 3.1 is tested to hold a 250 pound rider.by MongooseCustomerSupport3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?