Similar items in stock
- from $3.38
- from $79.99
- $6.99 Was $25.99Save $19.00
RCA 9" Tablet 8GB Memory Dual Core
Consider these popular products
- $119.00 List price $129.99Save $10.99
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay connected while you're on the go with the RCA RCT6691W3 with WiFi 9" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System. You can watch movies or TV, surf the Internet, play games, and much more.
RCA RCT6691W3 with WiFi 9" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System:
- 1GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 9" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Front 0.3MP webcam
- microUSB 2.0 port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Two speakers
- Up to six-hours of run time on a full charge
- Computer tablet weighs 1.04 lbs; 9.41" x 0.47" x 5.83" dimensions
- Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube
- Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- Media Formats: popular media formats
- 9-inch Tablet and AC adapter
What's a 9-inch Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||ARM Cortex A9 Dual-Core Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||8 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Battery Life:||6 hours|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Operating System:||Google Android#Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.8 x 0.46 x 9.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had the same problem with my son's tablet. I returned the tablet and they wiped the memory clear and sent another charger. The same problem happened again after my son bent the charger. I bought another charger, but the problem started again. We're sending it back to the manufacturer for the second time this month. Very disappointing! So glad I got the extended warranty- it has paid for itself many times over (though you have to pay for shipping for a faulty tablet).by ChelseafromCA12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't bother to buy another cord or use the USB charge transfer cable. The ports are much to loose and now all five of the tablets are useless.by maxine1512/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Could be the charger, could be internally, buy a new charger if it don't fix it send it back. I think walmart is 90 days after that i think you have to send it to rca.by xxdsss12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cord that came with my Samsung Galaxy phone works just as well as the cord that came with the tablet.by DEEEditor11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a micro USB smart phone charger and connect to the port that connects to your PC.by tekkytype11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 RCA tablets. One is a 7" & the other is a 9". Both power adapters will work with each other. My 7" tablet was doing the same thing as yours. I tried using the power adapter from my 9" tablet & it wouldn't fit right either anymore, but it use to work just fine on it. I ended up having to use my warranty & sending it back for them to fix it or send me a new one. So I wouldn't waste my time & money on a new adapter because the adapter isn't the problem, it's the AC port. Hope I was able to help.by MDub424212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TRIED A DIFFERENT CHARGER AND IT DOES THE SAME THING !by JIMBOWLING12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My advice to you is to use a USB 2.0 Data Sync Connect Transfer Charge Cable instead of the charger that was included with the tablet.by RUgrad0611/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Got 6 months out of mine before it quit chargingby Semper198210/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- return itby An anonymous customer10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had it for 6 months almost and works great.by DPDP1235/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- RETURN ASAPby Pop410/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works for ever, I have had a tablet for two and half years and still works like new... and I use it every day. Just make sure you charge it and keep it dry.by YellowBus1010/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- nope I'm going on the third one now and you can not get your money back after 15day from Walmart.by csolgot10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just about anywhere. Walmart, office max, target, best buy, sears etc.by greyidwitch11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got one froma store called 5 and below for $5, try amazonby charlottereview10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ebayby autumnsunray9/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rca.comby Charlotte9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- walmart ( on line )by Thomas6010/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great to hear you are a RCA tablet user. For parts and accessories, please got to this link: http://www.rcatablets.com/tablets/rct6691w3by RCA Audio Video11/8/2014Written by a verified representative from RCA Audio VideoWas this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?