Similar items in stock
- Rollback$149.99 Was $349.00Save $199.01
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
- Clearance$3.39 Was $5.99Save $2.60
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.88Save $30.00
- $1.49 Was $3.39Save $1.90
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Centura S738C
Check out these related products
- Rollback$49.92 Was $99.99Save $50.07
- from $549.00
- Rollback$29.92 Was $59.99Save $30.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Improve your mobile life on the go with the Straight Talk Samsung S738C Galaxy Centura. It comes pre-loaded with Google Mobile Services, so wherever you go, your entertainment comes along for the ride. Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich lets you customize your screen for faster access to the widgets you use most. And, with the vibrant clarity of the brilliant 3.5" touchscreen, youll never look at your Straight Talk Samsung S738C Galaxy Centura the same way again.
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Centura S738C:
- The Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Centura has Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 3.5" Touch Screen
- APP Capable
- Mobile Web, MP3 Player
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- 3.0 Megapixel Camera & Video Recorder
- MMS Picture Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- GPS Capabilities
- 3G/WI-FI Connectivity
- MP3 Player (cable not included)
- FM Radio
- Supports microSD Card up to 32GB (not included)
- Phonebook entries up to storage limit
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M3/T3
- Battery Talk Time up to 7.22 hours
- Standby Time up to 10.33 days
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Centura S738C comes with Battery, Charger, Activation Card, Service Guide and User Manual
- Note: The Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Phone will ONLY work with the Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 1.75 x 9.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I owned the $99 phone and shattered the screen bought the $29 phone and I noticed no differenceby An anonymous customer12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing other than price. Black Friday and Cyber Monday had specials on these phones.by debbiek31112/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing this was just a special price for black Friday and cyber weekby kkk201212/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sale price.by putnut12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The page showing $29 is a sale price. If out of stock, check back frequently. That's what I did.by towercaller12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Edenblessing11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby WYCase11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this phone is Not a slider. It is a touchscreen. Hope this helps you.by 2013Mustang11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not.by mariansc11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this Samsung Galaxy Centura S738C listed for $29.00 the same as one listed for $99.99?
- Hi Kel. It is confusing as they have listed both. Many in my family have this model of phone. a few at the $99 price and few at the $29 price from this week. This phone was sold in the stores Thanksgiving night for a 2 hour deal for $29. With Cyber Monday (looks like week now) it is $29. We have seen no difference whatsoever to make us believe it is a different phone. As far as the networks. There is no Straight talk network. All of these phones are made by the same company that makes the Trac fone. Straight Talk can offer the cheap service because it does not own any towers. Different phones operate on different networks. An example on this one on the front of the box in the lower left corner I believe it says CDMA-V. CDMA is the type of network and V is for Verizon towers it uses. It does not use a SIM card. I use an LG-L40G. Mine said GSM-A. GSM is the network and it uses AT&T towers. GSM phones do use a SIM card. Best of luck. Verizon does not suit my personal needs anymore. If it does yours this is an AWESOME deal. Do not let this get away. This phone is worth way more than $29by Purpledemon12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BOUGHT 3 FROM THE STORE AND THEY WERE ALL SMART PHONES AND HAD SOME GEAT APPS PRE INSTALLED AND I HAVE DOWN LOADED SEVERAL MORE SO I ORDERED ANOTHER ONE ON LINE WHILE I COULDby Randy12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I called Corperate and they told me that theyre not really sure what the difference is but they did tell me that it might be that one is a smartphone and one is not (which doesnt really help considering that they seem alike.) I guess the best way to find out is to wait until it comes in and see whats in the box. There is a shred of light however they told me that if its not what Im looking for then all I would need to do is just take it to my local walmart store and they would refund me the money as long as I had proof of purchase...so I guess its just a waiting game. Good Luck to all who purchase this phone!by Alsome199212/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kel, you've done your research! I've been wondering about this for a few days now wondering if there is some type of misprint or if they will take this page down because it is a mistake. I hadn't done as much nitpicking as you have so I kept thinking that they are the exact same phone but now that you've brought to light that there are some subtle differences, I'm not so sure. I answered a few inquiries below that this is the exact same phone being sold for $99.88 as the general model numbers are actually the same and they seem to have the exact same features. I'm now leaning toward this page being a mistake. One of the reasons I am thinking it's a mistake because Walmart has the phone advertised in their Sunday ad in the area I'm in as "IN STORE ONLY ...Valid Dec 1 - Dec 7, $99.88" This leads me to ask "why would they be selling the exact same phone online for $29 then?" Let's see if anybody in authority answers ...lolby richardarr12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $8.00 Was $9.88Save $1.88
- Rollback$19.83 Was $29.83Save $10.00
- Rollback$19.83 Was $29.83Save $10.00