About this item
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Economics can help. This guide covers macroeconomics, microeconomics, economic analysis, and economic analysis. In no time, you'll be tackling topics such as
- Price elasticity of demand and supply
- Gross national product, inflation, and unemployment
- Classical and Keynesian theories of output and employment
- Fiscal and monetary policy
- Monopolistic competition and oligopoly
CliffsQuickReview Economics acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- Keywords in boldface type throughout the text.
- Wealth of figures and formulas designed to provide visual references.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
Explore this item
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company|
|Publish Date:||Aug 06, 1993|
|Number of Pages:||168|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.3 x 7.3 x 0.2|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.