Laundry List Women's Sherpa Lined Harness Bootie
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Laundry List women's sherpa lined harness booties are great for the winter. Pair them with a pair of skinny jeans, or your favorite winter dress for comfort, warmth and style!
Laundry List Women's Sherpa Lined Harness Bootie:
- PU upper
- Ankle height
- Harness with buckle detail
- Sherpa lined
- Pull on style
- TPR sole
- Spot clean
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.6 x 10.24 x 4.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no water proof or water resistance..these are very cheap slipper type bootsby walmartdotcomxxx2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not water proof or water resistance...very cheap slipper type bootsby walmartdotcomxxx2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they will leakby Pebb20102/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wore my green ones out today and it raining softly off and on. There were a few rain spots on the tops of the fabric and I just took a clean towel and spot dried then brushed lightly with the towel back and forth and they look like new. They appear to be water resistant. The soles did great walking out on wet sidewalks, no damage. They are thin but sturdy, some sort of rubber with grips on them that help a lot in slippery weather. I think they'd be great in ice and snow too. AND, absolutely NO leaking at all. I was pleased with them.by Gingerkittykitty2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- like you got slippers on..these are very cheap slipper type bootsby walmartdotcomxxx2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The grips underneath are not durable so u will still slide on ice. I haven't had any problems walking through the snow as long as it's not deep snow you will be fine.by Pebb20101/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would do quite well. I took my green ones out running errands in the rain today, and the soles were great, rubber with grips on them so they don't slip at all in the rain. I would think they would be good in ice and snow as well. I would just make sure you add a simple insole, (Walmart has them, and they have a cheaper type of Dr Scholls padded insole) since the soles are a little thin. They would make the boot warmer, as well as a nice pair of thick socks. I got my usual size 8 and had room for an insole and thick socks. Also, the water on the shoe was dabbed by a clean towel and then I brushed it a little with the same towel and they look new again. A hairdryer would dry them as well I think.by Gingerkittykitty2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the green ones and I wore them out running errands the other day in a very light snow. One of Texas extremely light snow. It was a little mushy and wet and the boots did great and didn't leak all the way through. I had a padded insole inside to make them a little more comfortable. They ARE comfortable; just a little thin in the sole, but the sole is rubber based and did great in the wet weather. When I got home I just rubbed a bit with a damp towel and they were like new!by Gingerkittykitty2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no way for snow..more of a slipper type boots...i have a pair..very cheap quality..by walmartdotcomxxx2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?