Customers also bought these products
- $24.31List price
- $19.44List price
Hillshire Farm Game Time Summer Sausage Party Kit, 18.9 oz
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Get prepared for the big game with this Hillshire Farm Game Time Summer Sausage Gift Basket. This collection of sausage and spreadable cheeses will complete any snack table during football season. Present this party kit to your favorite hostess or pick one up for your own Super Bowl party. The Hillshire Farm Summer Sausage Party Kit includes a bamboo football-shaped cutting board that is ideal for slicing meat and cheeses. The kit also includes Dickinson's stone ground mustard, a slicing knife and stoned wheat crackers.
Hillshire Farm Game Time Summer Sausage Party Kit:
- Includes bamboo football shaped cutting board
- The 18.9 oz Hillshire Farm sausage kit is all you need for game time snacking
- Includes spreadable smoked gouda cheese and pepper jack cheese
- Stoned wheat crackers and Dickinson's stone ground mustard also included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Gift By Recipient:||For Her|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 13.5 x 15.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The box says 2.5 servingsby Chel196512/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had at least 6 in total for the football game. You will need crackers because it really doesn't come with any. I also had other goodies but this had plenty for people to sample.by begshopper11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably 4 would get a good snack out of it. Buy and add your own cheese and crackers though. This comes with 3 crackers total and the cheeses are just not good.by AZmonkee1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 3 to 4 for a snack, but you may need more crackers.by Sim0711/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not see a date , would think along time if kept coolby widgett1812/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cheese spread is shelf stable and has an expiration date in July of 2015. I didn't look at the expiration date on the summer sausage but it's a semi-dried sausage which means it also has a long shelf life. The date on the sausage was April 2015. I think that's if you don't keep it refrigerated, if kept it sealed in the refrigerator it would last at least 6 months and frozen probably as long as you wanted. Even after you open it and slice, it will keep in your fridge for quite awhile.by hmshopperfv11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the date when the products were packaged. It is usually listed on the label or packaging of each individual item.by Loxz11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would assume there is an expiration date on each item in the package, if not on the outside of the package. If not, you'd probably have to call Hillshire Farm to find out. But I just used one I got and everyone who ate it is fine!by Southerner211/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?