Pure Balance Grain Free Formula, Salmon & Pea Recipe, 24 lbs
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pure Balance provides the best ingredients for pure and simple nutrition. It contains only natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
Pure Balance Grain Free Formula, Salmon & Pea Recipe, 24 lbs:
- Dry dog food
- Salmon and green pea recipe
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- No corn, wheat, soy or grains
- No artificial flavors, preservatives or colors
- 24 lb bag
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 14.5 x 24.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Calcium is 1.91 g/cupby OlRoyCSR12/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Find the product on the Walmart site. If the information isn't at the small bag site then go to the larger bag. Go down to the question area and see if someone has already asked for the list of ingredients. Then click on that question and answer. I found the list by doing this but don't remember which of the flavors it was. But, I did find the complete list of ingredients and the protein amount which I think was 27% but don't remember for sure.by Jan753/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The calcium level is listed on the bag. I believe it's 1.5% (which is the average recommended from all I've read through the years). In addition to the information right on the bag, you can find plenty of information about nutrient levels in the review on dog advisor (It's given 4 stars which is wonderful for the price of this food!): http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/pure-balance-grain-free-dog-food/by KARMAsPerson4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This brand has a chicken and brown rice food too, the grain free one has salmon, potato, peas and carrots. My dog loves itby 503blu3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no rice in our Grain Free Salmon and Pea Formula. Listed below are the ingredients: Salmon, Salmon Meal, Dried Ground Peas, Tapioca, Pea Protein, Fish Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat (Preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Whole Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acidby OlRoyCS11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/pure-balance-grain-free-dog-food/ - rated 4 stars by them as well Estimated Nutrient Content Guaranteed Analysis 24% protein 15% fat NA carbs Dry Matter Basis 27% protein 17% fat 49% carbs Calorie Weighted Basis 23% protein 35% fat 42% carbsby KARMAsPerson5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pure Balance Salmon 25.62 g/cup Pure Balance Chicken 25.47 g/cup Pure Balance Lamb 21.37 g/cupby OlRoyCS3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?