Spartan Up!: A Take-No-Prisoners Guide to Overcoming Obstacles and Achieving Peak Performance in Life
Check out these related products
- $16.25 List price $19.95Save $3.70
- $19.99 Was $25.00Save $5.01
- $10.68 Was $14.95Save $4.27
- $11.16 List price $14.95Save $3.79
- $12.62 List price $19.99Save $7.37
- $15.23 Was $24.95Save $9.72
- $21.04 List price $26.95Save $5.91
- $18.59 Was $21.21Save $2.62
- $20.00 List price $24.95Save $4.95
- $17.37 List price $29.95Save $12.58
- $21.70 Was $24.95Save $3.25
- $17.98 Was $23.95Save $5.97
- $20.07 Was $23.95Save $3.88
- $17.68 Was $26.00Save $8.32
- $15.76 Was $26.95Save $11.19
- $16.96 Was $24.95Save $7.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A life strategy guide by the creator of the Spartan Race explains how the principles that bring about success in an extreme sports environment can help anyone achieve his or her full potential in life, business, and relationships.
Twenty-six point two miles isn't enough anymore. Obstacle course racing, which combines the endurance challenges of a marathon with the mind-bending rigors of overcoming obstacles along the way, is taking the world by storm. At the center of this phenomenon is Joe De Sena, the driving force behind the enormously popular Spartan Race. De Sena offers a simple philosophy: commit to a goal, put in the work, and get it done. From that philosophy, as played out first in his own life and now for millions across trails, through mud, and up mountainsides, Spartan Race was born.
Now in "Spartan Up " De Sena gives you a life strategy guide that takes you out of your comfort zone and into a combat zone. As he breaks down obstacles from his many races, detailing how each parallels real life experiences, you will learn how to:
- conquer your greatest obstacle--your will
- embrace your greatest friend--discipline
- make limitations vanish and establish a new normal
- achieve the ultimate: obstacle immunity
Other events breed sheep; Spartan Race breeds wolves. Filled with unforgettable stories of Spartan racers as well as hard-won truths learned along the course, "Spartan Up " will help anyone reach their full potential--in life, business, relationships, indeed anything one sets out to do. It is the blueprint that takes you right past Go to your finish line.
|Contributed by:||O'Connell, Jeff|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Publish Date:||May 2014|
|Number of Pages:||195|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.84|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 9.5 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.