Raid Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer 17.5 Ounces
Customers also considered
- $6.40 Was $9.88Save $3.48
- Rollbackfrom $21.49
- $8.26 Was $9.41Save $1.15
- $3.15 Was $5.97Save $2.82
- $5.26 Was $6.88Save $1.62
- from $9.97
- from $39.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Raid Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer kills bed bugs and their eggs. Kills dust mites, lice & ticks.
- Raid Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer kills fleas, bed bugs, and their eggs. It sprays two ways with targeted application for hardto-reach areas and wide coverage for larger surfaces. This formula is non-staining on water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Warning Text: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, and before using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. FIRST AID IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this product including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, you may call 1-800-558-5252. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130F may cause bursting. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
Ingredients: 3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS,3RS,1RS,3SR)-2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate (0.40%), N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (1.53%), Other ingredients (98.07%)
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USER RESTRICTIONS: This product is for indoor residential use only. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE ON HUMANS. If lice infestation should occur on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans. Do not apply this product in a manner that will contact adults, children, or pets either directly or through drift. Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove pets, birds, cover fish aquariums, and turn aquarium systems off before spraying. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried. Do not use treated article until spray has dried. Do not apply more than one time per day. SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. Hold container upright. Do not spray into air. Apply to surfaces only. Use in well ventilated areas. Spray an inconspicuous area first to test for possible staining. Hold can about 8 to 10" from surface being sprayed. Point spray opening toward surface and press button firmly. Spray each square foot for about 5 seconds, or until surfaces are damp. Avoid excessive wetting. Do not wet surfaces or articles to the point of runoff or drip. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Wait for surfaces to dry and wash articles or bedding before use. TO KILL BED BUGS: Using the applicator tip, spray mattress and box spring seams, edges and tufts as a spot treatment where bed bugs hide. Hit as many bugs as possible. Spray into cracks and crevices of the headboard, bed frame, surrounding baseboards, flooring, wall hangings, dressers and furniture. With tip down, apply as a surface spray to larger areas like bottoms of mattresses and box springs, carpets around beds, floor and floor coverings, under and in furniture, luggage, garments, closets and drapes. Thoroughly clean, vacuum and air-out mattresses and box springs. TO KILL BED BUG EGGS: Using the applicator tip, spray mattress and box spring seams, edges, tufts, cracks and crevices around headboards and bed frames. With tip down, spray each square foot for about 13 seconds or until these surfaces are damp. TO KILL LICE: Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned. This product is not for use on humans. If lice infestation should occur on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans. TO KILL FLEAS AND TICKS: Spray areas where dogs and cats sleep and around baseboards, windows, door frames, wall cracks and floors. Spray around beds, furniture and dogs and cats habitat. Spray sleeping areas, bedding, floor and floor coverings where dogs and cats are kept. Use only a recommended pet spray on dogs and cats. This product is not for use on pets. TO KILL DUST MITES: Thoroughly vacuum entire room concentrating on areas where dust mites congregate such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting, and baseboards. Spray surfaces until damp. TO KILL CLOTHES MOTHS AND CARPET BEETLES: Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, furniture and the edges of carpet. Apply as a surface spray to carpets, rugs, closets, baseboards, furniture, floors and floor coverings. For carpets and rugs, get the spray down into the base where the larvae are feeding. Spray upper and lower surfaces where possible.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
|Manufacturer Part Number:||683833|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.25 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.64 x 3.00 x 9.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It theoretically could, but I preferred to spray the pillows & bed only, and not the clean linens. It does say safe to be on once it is dry however, & spraying dog bed & just letting it dry didn't adversely affect my dog. I stripped my bed & sprayed the pillows, box springs & mattress, under the bed & surrounding area. Then I closed up the room & washed bed linens in hot water. By the time the linens were finished drying was time enough to open the room & remake the bed. You may not want to sleep on the actual product, especially on pillow cases.by whatchadoodle3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NO THE BED LINING NEED TO BE WASH IN HOT WATER AND STRONG DETERGENT.by KAREEMAH3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Spray a small spot on the linens but let it dry totally before laying bare skin on them.by JDrocks13/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- noby BUDDYG19413/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Once the spray has dried, will it still kill bedbugs that are in contact with the dried spray?
- I never have had a problem.by graystone554/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This product will kill bedbugs that in contact with dried spray.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- THE CAN: 'Do not apply this product where it will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift. Remove food, water, birds/ caged pets, fish cover/turn off aquarium. Don't enter area, touch/use treated articles until spray is dry. Do not use more than one time per day. ME: For bedroom ~ I stripped bed linens, sprayed bed, dog bed, all areas, closed the bedroom windows & door. Dogs and I remained home; life as usual for 2 hours. Then, opened the door and windows, vacuumed and made the bed. It was fine.by whatchadoodle3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $6.40 Was $9.88Save $3.48