Gold's Gym 420 Treadmill with SpaceSaver Design and Heart Rate Monitor
Customers also considered
- Rollback$299.00 Was $336.00Save $37.00
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- $299.00 List price $349.97Save $50.97
- Rollback$169.00 Was $179.00Save $10.00
- $399.00 List price $599.00Save $200.00
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The new Gold's Gym 420 Treadmill has all the things you love about the 410 Treadmill plus two great new features: an Apple iPod-compatible sound system with 2-inch speakers and twice as many workout apps. This SpaceSaver treadmill comes with a 2.5 HP motor that’s built for extended use with speed ranges from 0 to 10 mph. It also has a 0 to 10 percent incline range, allowing you to add some extra intensity to your workout at the push of a button. Its AirStride Plus cushioning reduces the impact on your joints.
Gold's Gym 420 Treadmill with SpaceSaver Design and Heart Rate Monitor:
- 2.5 HP G-Force Motor
- This drive system provides consistent and quiet power for every workout
- An innovative design allows you to fold your machine up after use for more convenient transportation, cleaning and storage
- Track your stats, such as speed, time, distance and calories burned with the 5" x 7" LCD window
- 18 preloaded workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer to help you reach specific fitness goals
- Increase speed at the touch of a button for a more intense workout
- Raise your incline with the touch of a button to burn more calories and focus on specific muscles
- Dual heart rate sensors are built into the handlebars to help you stay in the right zone for your goals
- Sound system connects to any standard headphone jack
- RaceTrack Display — visualize your progress on a virtual racetrack
- The AirStride cushioning mechanism helps reduce impact on your joints and back
- 18" x 50" tread belt
- 300 lb user weight capacity
- Assembled dimensions: 70" L x 33" W x 53" H
- Boxed dimensions: 67.25" L x 30" W x 11.25" H
- Model# GGTL39613
|Maximum Weight:||300 lbs Pounds|
|Horsepower:||2.5 HP Horsepower|
|Clothing Size:||50" & Under|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GGTL39613|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight , Tighten & Tone|
|Features:||Time , Speed , Distance , Pulse , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 33.00 x 53.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't find that it is very noisy at all, certainly not loud enough for neighbors to hear. It might POSSIBLY be able to be heard if we're talking about neighbors in an apartment, or if you have someone sleeping in the next room in your house, but even then, not to any great extent.by CCBuyer7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is, sounds like the deck is breaking with every step. I'm only 140 lbsby Goody7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same noise level as my old Pro Form, so yes, it makes SOME noise. If you have thin walls your neighbors will hear it. Ask if your planned exercise times are OK with them. That is really considerate of you to wonder if the noise is too much.by MaryjaneColorado7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- :) no its not noisy at all, I live in a town home and no one has complained.by DNA997/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 200 lbs. and it is not noisy in the least. Just the normal sound of the belt.by DeeDee19767/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Suzienrick7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my treadmill sits on a pad so it is not noisy. If it sits directly on your floor it might be.by ChrisN7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not noisyby CommunityAnswer7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This treadmill requires some assembly when you first receive it. Assembly instructions as well as all of the required parts for installation are included.by CommunityAnswer7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (74) (39)Was this answer helpful?
- I lubricated and had to tighten the belt a little.by wabbitseason7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (65) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- The treadmill is ready to use without lubricating the desk..by Spattie7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (65) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- we just put the tread mill together and turned it on. no lubricant included, and no mention in the instructions. the track was assembled in the box.by jellyb10427/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (76) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Ready to use. Basic you install 2 uprights. prewired wiring is easy to run, make two ground connections and one wire cable connection. Install the control panel and it is ready to plug in and go.by Ruick7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (85) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- ready to useby dj19667/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (29) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- ready for useby jemcur57/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- We had the same problem. Or more accurately, I did. My wife came along, and popped it into place instantly. It has to slide in at the perfect angle, or it won't work, and sometimes a second person will try it a different way and it works.by WisTex423/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't just line up with the screw holes, they actually snap into them. Lining them up is the reason why you're getting the "4-5 inches" too long problem. At first, we thought it was some defect, but quickly realized that the screw hole "tubes" fit on the console fit INTO the holes on the crossbar.by Qre8iv3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just screwed in one side then spread the left and right upright bars until it fit. Not sure if you're on carpet, but that may be stopping the bars from pulling out a little from the loosened screws. Just remember it's metal you're not going to crack it. Good luck.by ChristinaW88888882/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks Alwayslookingforvalue. These are the four screws that attach the crossbar, before attaching the console. Are those the 4 you're referring to? Thanks so much!!by dawn1028983/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Loosen the bolts for uprights from step 5 (item76).by DetroitLionsNumberOneFan1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got my machine last Thursday, five days ago. I found that there were four screws I could not put in - they were the four in the middle positions. There were 10 of those little screws that are supposed to hold down the console, but it seems like it is fine without the four. It took me about 2 hours to put this machine together by myself. That was my only issue.by AlwasyLookingForValue1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$299.00 Was $336.00Save $37.00