Similar items in stock
- $48.15 Was $53.47Save $5.32
- Reduced Price$24.95 List price $29.99Save $5.04
Spy Gear Field Agent Walkie Talkies
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Spy Gear Field Agent 2 Walkie Talkies kids can pretend to be involved with total spy communication. They can communicate with friends, siblings and parents for hours of covert fun. The Spy Code Key sends secret messages to your kids' buddies, so they can run for cover, hide out and keep a close watch on all the action. With these spy walkie talkies, little spies can experience next-level communication and gear up to catch intruders and enemies. Two walkie talkies and operating instructions are included.
Spy Gear Field Agent Walkie Talkies:
- Total spy communication
- Spy Code Key to transmit secret messages to fellow operatives
- Includes 2 Field Agent Walkie Talkies and 1 instruction guide
- Spy Gear walkie talkies require two 9V batteries (not included)
- Suitable for ages 5 and up
- Encourages kids to be creative and come up with imaginary scenarios
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor games and activities
- Fun to play at camp or in the woods
|Battery Size:||9 V|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years Years , 8 to 11 Years Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5516431|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.62 x 9.50 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As long as both units are within range of each other, it doesn't matter what country you're in.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hardly across a kitchen table! And I am talking a small table.by Sunandsalt12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?