Getting To Vito - The Very Important Top Officer: Ten Step's To Vito's Office
Check out these related products
- $16.46 List price $21.99Save $5.53
- $15.53 Was $18.06Save $2.53
- $17.32 Was $18.92Save $1.60
- $17.20 List price $18.95Save $1.75
- $12.68 Was $17.29Save $4.61
- $13.65 List price $21.99Save $8.34
- $17.18 Was $19.95Save $2.77
- $29.06 List price $38.00Save $8.94
- $17.02 Was $20.95Save $3.93
- $12.53 Was $13.61Save $1.08
- $26.89 List price $35.00Save $8.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An expert on influencing decisions at the top of the corporate food chain shows readers how to sell to the person with the power to say no, offering salespeople practical suggestions on corespondence modalities, overcoming first-call objection, establishing real value, and more. Original.
The author of the bestseller Selling to VITO returns with a 10-step plan for getting to the Very Important Top Officer's top of mind, top of wallet, and top of their "to-do" list
Anthony Parinello's Selling to VITO introduced salespeople everywhere to the Very Important Top Officer-and taught them the precise steps of how to sell to the person with the ultimate veto power. Now, Parinello returns with Getting to VITO, a one-of-a-kind sales resource that offers proven, best-practices advice on how-to get into VITO's head, get into their budgets, and get on their team as a "trusted advisor."
Based on Parinello's own extensive sales experience-as well as the experiences of the more than one million salespeople who've studied his VITO process-Getting to VITO shows salespeople how to:
* Find and pre-qualify the real VITO
* Establish real value in VITO's eyes
* Cut to the chase with seven different correspondence modalities
* Disarm every first-call objection a salesperson may encounter
* Deliver the show-stopper "elevator" pitch for every industry
* One-on-one coaching from Parinello's own professional coach
Anthony Parinello (San Diego, CA) is the country's foremost expert on selling to top officers. His bestselling book and audiotape program Selling to VITO (The Very Important Top Officer) has sold more than 500,000 copies. Parinello's Secrets of VITO: Think and Sell Like a CEO was a Wall Street Journal bestseller and his most recent book Getting the Second Appointment has been accepted by his following as the new sales process of "choice."
|Number of Pages:||258|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||January, 2005|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 9.00 x 0.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.