Similar items in stock
- from $3.38
- from $7.19
- from $79.99
- from $29.99
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
TRIO Stealth G2 10.1" Tablet Dual Core with 16GB Memory
Consider these popular products
- $119.00 List price $129.99Save $10.99
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Black TRIO Stealth G2 Android 4.1 Tablet is perfect for on-the-go computing and has everything you need for games, movies, pictures and more.
TRIO Stealth G2 with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
Black TRIO Stealth G2 Android 4.1 Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1.5GHz Dual Cortex-A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- This 10.1" Android Tablet has a back webcam and front webcam with microphone
- USB 2.0 port
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Up to 8 hours of run time on a full charge
- This TRIO Stealth G2 Tablet with WiFi weighs 2 lbs; 11" x 3" x 9" dimensions
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Google Play (for applications)
- The TRIO Stealth G2 Tablet with WiFi featurs the Android Music Player
- Media Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, APE, AAC, AC-3, DTS, MPEG, 1/2/4, H.263/H.264, TMVB, WMV/VC-1, MVC, AVS, MJPEG, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG
- 10.1" Android Tablet
- Stereo earbuds
- USB cable
- Wall charger
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Dual Cortex-A9 Multi-Core Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.50 GHz|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||16 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC charger, micro USB cable|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.75 x 2.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mach Speed does not currently have a specific tablet case yet, but we suggest trying generic cases.by MachSpeedTech12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You cold buy a case from walmart,.com for Sony Z 10.1 it fits it OK.by TheOrthoSurgeon11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is...it's the Accellorize 10" Tablet Classic Series from Walmart. It does fit the 10.1" and is very durable.by roadsphoto11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are alot of cases if you look on amazon I bought one for 12.00 off there and it works great for it. Make sure you order one for a 10.1 in tablet tho.by Motoxbabe198812/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart doesn't have one yet, but I found a nice case that fit perfectly on ebay for $12.by mscharmed112/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy a universal case.by DisappointedChristmas12312/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any case made for a 10" tablet should work. I bought one on ebay that fits 10-12" tablets while waiting for my tablet to arrive. I returned the tablet the next day.by katillac12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Netflix should run fineby Kruss11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can use netflix.by tje21/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I SEEN REVIEWS THAT WHEN YOU INSTALL NEXFLIX IT FREEZE THE TABLET AND SHUTS IT DOWN AND SOMETIME DONT TURN BACK ON I RECOMMEND YOU RETURN FOR DIFFERENT TABLETby EAGLEBOY3051/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can.by CDOne1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i got the tablet for Christmas. I says authenticating problem when i try to get on the internet. what does that mean?
- Mine did same thing it has do with your WiFi my problem was I was not putting in the right password in tablet to activate .by smalltown11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is trying to hook up to your internet.by mcnurses1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure you are properly connected to your wireless network. It may be the security setting on your wireless network that is preventing you from access the internet. Good luck.by vsantana1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had that issue at first too ... Competley shut the tablet down. And when it turns back on it should work. If not go the the settings and return it back to factory settings, shut it off, and then retry.by Mspink06241/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?