ClimateRight by Cuddl Duds Women's Stretch Fleece Warm Underwear Leggings (Sizes S-3X)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This is our warmest layering/warm underwear option from ClimateRight by Cuddl Duds. Stretch Microfleece offers the ultimate warmth during this cold winter season without sacrificing range of motion and comfort.
- Our warmest layering option: Stretch Microfleece offers ultimate warmth and comfort
- Spandex for flexibility, it hugs your body and stretches to move with you
- Legging (long length)
- Perfect for layering
- Offered in 3 solid and 3 print options make this a versatile option: wear it as a layer/warm underwear or on its own
- Matching crew neck long sleeve top available for mix-and-match style options (sold separately)
- 94% Polyester/6% Spandex Stretch Microfleece fabric
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE, USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED. TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY, COOL IRON AS NEEDED.|
|Fabric Content:||94% POLYESTER 6%SPANDEX|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 13.0 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I doubt very seriously that people will be able to see through them while wearing them. I have a black pair of these fleece leggings and they are the thickness of a normal fleece material. Although they are not a heavy thickness, they are opaque if that helps. I just love them and I would recommend to take the plunge and purchase a pair. You can't go wrong if you want your legs to stay warm. If you don't like them, you always have the option to return them. :)by Blackbeginnings10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are not leggings but long underwear.by Igulker10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RLG63/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't see through these leggings.by cloggingclown10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- They tend to look thicker after being laundered. Just like the fleece blankets in the store look fluffier once washed.by Madelen11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's thick enough to wear as leggings inside or outside the house, depending on your preference of warmth. When worn as underwear, it makes your clothes fit a bit snug.by 1timeshopper11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they are thick enough that you cannot see through themby CuddleJac11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby ellsee11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest that these are better if worn under your jeans or slacks as they have the texture more like a smooth high quality type thick panty. They are silky to the touch and I personally would not wear them under a skirt unless it was ankle length and could not be seen while wearing.by MsFordee5512/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- You can Not see thru these. I have the gray and black striped ones and they are thick, more like a pajama bottom thickness. Hope that helps!by fungrammy310/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby ttiplee12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have washed these numerous of times in cold water and place in the dryer and have not had any occurrence of shrinkage. They still fit just like when I first purchased them. Both the top and leggings are still soft, warm and snuggly and fit like a glove.by Blackbeginnings11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not so far & have been washed & dryed several timesby coldgranny12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RLG612/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't shrink when washed.by cloggingclown12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wash in cold water, line dry, and air fluff when dried to prevent any shrinkage. If you find there was no shrinkage, you could dry on low the next time.by Madelen12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought these for my mother to wear as pj's in a skilled nursing home. Due to the regulations of everything being laundered in hot water, I bought a size larger. Buying for myself, I would buy the regular size, wash in cold water, and dry in the drier.by Madelen11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RPinKC12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Maybe because I didn't put mine in the dryer---doesn't take long to dry.by 1timeshopper5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby CuddleJac12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is long underwear...though I would think they would be good pajamas.by Igulker11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is long underwear. I wear it under my outer pants.by cloggingclown11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Could be bothby CrazyRabbitLady11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Katkan. It is loose enough to be pj's. I would either order my regular size and dry them in the drier, but that could cause some pilling. Or, I would order a smaller size, wash on cold, line dry, then air fluff if wanting to use as leggings.by Madelen10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear them to lounge around the house or sleep in.by RPinKC11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Defiantly not for under Jeans! Their thick/warm and meant to be worn alone! I didn't know either till mine arrived! :-)by Maryah11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thick enough to wear as legging. If worn as underwear, it may cause your clothes to fit a bit snug.by 1timeshopper11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Long underwear that can be worn as a leggingby CuddleJac11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I only wear these under jeans and slacks. These are light weight type leggings. The texture is more like that of a high quality type panty material. They are smooth and silky to the touch.by MsFordee5510/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are familiar with this brand (or not) they do make long underwear to wear under your clothes, it is made out of a silky material on one side and the inside is soft, it almost reminds me of a slip like material.This is not it. This is thicker, I believe to be worn as pajamas. Could you fit them under your jeans? If you don't wearskin tight jeans, I tthink you probably could. Waist is going to be higher than your jeans tho. Hope that helps.by fungrammy311/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?