Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$5.49 List price $9.39Save $3.90
- Reduced Price$4.49 List price $8.99Save $4.50
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$7.69 List price $10.99Save $3.30
- Clearance$4.39 List price $7.99Save $3.60
Virgin Samsung Galaxy Ring Prepaid Cell Phone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$49.00 Was $61.26Save $12.26
- Rollback$29.97 Was $39.99Save $10.02
- $19.99 Was $29.99Save $10.00
- $19.99 List price $59.99Save $40.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay in touch with your friends and family with the Virgin Samsung Galaxy Ring Prepaid Cell Phone. This Virgin prepaid cell phones design features Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS and a four-inch TFT display. It has 4GB of internal memory. It has 5MP rear and 1.3MP front cameras. It has a talk time of up to eight-hours and a standby time of up to 171-hours. The Virgin Samsung Galaxy Ring Prepaid Cell Phone is compatible with the Sprint Anytime plans. It supports microSD cards up to 64GB. MicroSD cards aren't included and sold separately on Walmart.com. This prepaid phone is a great option for those who don't want to have an on-going contract with a phone company. It allows you to pay for your phone connection ahead of time.
Virgin Samsung Galaxy Ring Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 4" TFT display
- Virgin prepaid cell phones talk time: 8-hours
- Samsung cell phone standby time: 171-hours
- Compatible with Sprint Anytime plans
- 4GB internal memory
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5MP rear and 1.3MP front cameras
- Supports microSD cards up to 64GB (microSD cards aren't included and are sold separately on Walmart.com)
- Prepaid phone is a great option for those who don't want to have an on-going contract with a phone company
- Allows you to pay for your phone connection ahead of time
|Memory Card Type:||microSDHC - up to 64 GB|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Virgin Mobile|
|Display Resolution:||800 x 480 pixels , 1280 x 720 (720p)|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||USB ? Headset jack - mini-phone 3.5 mm|
|Battery Life:||171 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Video Streaming Quality:||800 x 480|
|Size:||2.48"L x 4.83"W x 0.47"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SPHM840BVB|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable, power adapter|
|Talk Time:||Talk - up to 480 min ? Standby - up to 168 hrs|
|Sensor Resolution:||5 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 2.50 x 5.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can buy the cards in stores monthly. Pay through your Virgin Mobile account online, through the phone, over the phone or have it set up automatically. You have to pay for it monthly. For example, I have the $35/month plan. I went online and paid when I first got the phone since I couldn't find the correct card in store. With the added fees/tax it came up to about $39. A month from the day I paid, I have to pay another $39.by piggyx24/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can only use any of Virgin Mobile's Beyond Talk Plan ($35, $45 and $55 a month) for this phone. You can add funds either through Auto Pay or a Top Up Card. It may be to your benefit, if it's not too much of a problem for you, to add funds via a Top Up card, since I've read about instances where those who use Auto Pay, have their funds taken twice a month instead of once a month.by midnytcruza9672012/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No contract to sign and no credit check. Just pay as you go. I use Virgin Mobile service plan at $35 a month Unlimited Internet and text with Skype $3 a month Unlimited talk. I think Virgin Mobile will give you a better service plan then Sprint for this phone.by Alex7310/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pay as you go, Month to month, Credit Card, Bank account debit card, Checking, Money order, or Paypal. You can pre-schedual payments to be made every month or simply pay month to month as needed.by Alex7310/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure about rolling over minutes unless you transfer your current number to this phone but yes virgin mobile service works with this phone.by piggyx24/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your old phone is already on a Beyond Talk Plan, any unused minutes will transfer over to your new phone.by midnytcruza9672012/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, we had a virgin mobile before this phone, they rolled over everythingby Leilalol11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to go to a local retailer like walgreens or walmart and buy a pre-paid card. Every month you have to pay $35 and you have to buy a new one every 30 after it expires.by pandabear13711/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby piggyx24/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It will work with wireless "G" or "N" home network routers. Most home and business routers support Wireless "G" and "N".by Alex739/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Can be set to work with your home WiFi while at Home or where ever there is WiFi access. And then use cellular when no access is detected. This Phone Automatically searches for a WiFi service first and if none is detected then it will use cellular.by Alex7312/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works wellby mytwocubs9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?