SANSONE LESLIE-WALK TO THE HITS PARTY SONGS (DVD)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
We've all heard it before. The most effective workout is the one you actually DO! So motivation is the key, and music is one of the best motivators. Great music makes your workout more fun and keeps you exercising because you LOOK FORWARD to it. That's why Leslie created "Walk To The Hits". "Walk To The Hits" features hit music and High Intensity Interval Training (aka HIIT) - it's the perfect combination! Hit music pumps up your pace, and HIIT training alternates between bursts of "all out" effort and periods of recovery, allowing you to walk a shorter session and blast away as many calories as you would in a longer one. A study published in The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness showed that women who completed a 12 week HIIT program lost more weight than a group who performed longer sessions of moderate intensity cardio. The HIIT group also lost MORE BELLY FAT. In short, walking to the hits using HIIT training is a sure-fire way to fire-up your walk! For this program, Leslie took some of her favorite party songs and combined them with fresh new Walk At Home moves to create a 3 mile walk like none other. It's PURE PARTY ENERGY!! You know how the music you hear at the best parties makes you want to MOVE and just FEELS GOOD? Well this walk has it! It's like a great, big calorie burning celebration.
|Studio Name:||Anchor Bay Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||12/03/2013|
|Run Time (in minutes):||47 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.14|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What are some of the titles of the music? Does she talk throughout as she does in the demonstrations?
- There is a mix between upbeat instrumental songs and songs such as "We Got The Beat" by the Go Gos, "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO, "Dancing on the Ceiling" by Lionel Richie, and "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer. There is an option to play the DVD with Leslie giving instructions with the music in the background, and another option to have the music playing without Leslie talking.by SashaAtAnchorBayEnt8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lionel Richie Dancing on the ceiling and MC Hammer You can't touch this and yes she talks throughout the Video keeps your attention and keeps you moving a Great Workout enjoy!by Sunday606/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can set it to instructional or just music.by Aliese6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- some of the songs are Hammer time by MC Hammer, We got the beat by the Go-Gos and one other 80's recognizable song but I can't remember the artist. It is a fun DVD to work out with!by Aliese6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The songs are all newer party hits.by CommunityAnswer6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- very fast and some music that everyone knows. Great music very up beat.by loneoak996/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of the songs featured on this DVD are: "We Got The Beat"(by The Go Gos - this is the song that plays during the "Hits"), "Party Rock Anthem"(by LMFAO), "U Can't Touch This"(by MC Hammer), and "Dancing On the Ceiling"(by Lionel Richie). Leslie's DVDs are generally equivalent to walking 3-5 miles. This DVD in particular is a 3 mile walk. I hope this helps!by SashaAtAnchorBayEnt6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?