Guardian J1 3" Assisted Opening Knife
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A quick-deploying blade is essential for a knife, whether you carry it for convenience or for self-defense. The J1 Assisted Opening Knife features a spring-loaded three-inch fine-edge blade and plunge-lock closing mechanism. The knife also features black G-10 handle scales for secure grip and stylish green metal accents.
Guardian J1 3" Assisted Opening Knife:
- Spring-loaded 3" fine-edge blade
- Plunge-lock closing mechanism
- Black G-10 handle scales for secure grip
- Stylish green metal accents
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.56|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 1.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is stff when you open the package. You just have to tune it up to your liking. Loosen the tension screw a bit and work the mechanism to break it in to your desired setting.by Patoboy5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "Assisted Opening mechanism" on this knife is weak. VERY Weak! I am a collector of knives and I have another "Guardian" knife that is a little bigger than this one and is NOT designated as "Assisted opening". I like the one I had because if it is properly ADJUSTED it will snap open if enough force is applied to the thumb stud. Its the same with this knife; I feel a assisted opening mechanism trying to help its just not strong enough. I am keeping this knife for my collection because I like the looks and the size is easy to conceal. If you want a true "Assisted opening knife" Stick with any of the following manufactures: MTech, WARTECH (the best by far for the money) and TacForce.by TNTFOUR8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?