26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Cherry
Customers also considered
- $279.00 List price $299.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$279.00 Was $299.00Save $20.00
- $279.00 List price $299.00Save $20.00
- Rollbackfrom $360.33
- Rollback$229.00 Was $349.00Save $120.00
- from $73.10
- Rollback$9.10 Was $10.25Save $1.15
- from $158.95
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$12.60 Was $14.00Save $1.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can comfortably enjoy rides around town the beach or on a bike path with this new Schwinn Meridian adult 26 inch 3 wheel bikeThis Schwinn meridian tricycle is inclusive of a convenient rear folding basket you can safely store your groceries or whatever you may need for an outdoor adventure
Experience a new kind of freedom while cycling on this Adult 26" Schwinn Meridian Tricycle. With a low stand-over, easy step-through aluminum frame and rear folding basket, this cherry adult tricycle can safely and smoothly get you where you need to go. With a comfort saddle, inclusive storage and an easy to operate single speed design, the Adult 26" Schwinn Meridian Tricycle is sure to become a commuting favorite.
26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Dark Cherry:
- Schwinn adult trike offers easy, smooth riding
- Easy low stand-over/step-through aluminum frame
- Single speed
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Wide upright handlebar for a stable, balanced ride on this three-wheeler
- Linear-pull brakes promise smooth and intuitive stopping
- Comfortable, padded spring cruiser saddle absorbs bumps
- Front and rear fenders keep clothing clean
- Rear folding basket safely stores belongings
- Tires: 26" x 2.0"
- Assembly takes 45 to 60 minutes
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
Great news! If you select Site to Store delivery, you can call your local store as complimentary assembly may be offered at that location.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult) " (Adult)|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1085617|
|Number of Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S4002|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 30.00 x 44.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am having trouble attaching back fenders. Have they changed the engineering? No matter what I do they rub against the tires and do not seem to fit
- I ended up having the local bike shop just remove the back fenders altogether. We simply couldn't get them to stop rubbing no matter how much we messed with them. Much happier with the bike now.by gardeningatnight6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (30) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. Just keep twisting, bending, and banging and you will work it out.by Slipdip6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike shop said they are pretty flimsy but can be adjusted. You might ask a professional to do it.by Pat685/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- you might try putting them on backwards. I'm not joking with you. That's the only way we got our front fender to fit. Worked an hour trying to comply with instructions, but it just didn't go on that way. Put on backwards and works fine. Best of luck!by Lanie466/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to slightly adjust the supports to center the fenders over the wheels.by Fairhopeman6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine would rub so I bobbed them, cut it down. Works great now.by bsbilly5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I had same problem. Took bike back to store & was told wheels needed to be aligned which they did. When I picked it up, was told they fixed it as best they could. Rode 2 times and fender was rubbing tires again. Called a bike shop and they said they couldn't fix it; that I needed to get money back or have Walmart fix. Walmart gave me my money back.by bjeanr6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I also had problems with the rear fenders and finally gave up on the rear fenders and removed them. also the chain guard is not very strongby Kansas756/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have been looking for this exact thing, but is there any way to pay extra and get it assembled? I cannot assemble it.
- Ship it to the store for free and once it arrives, ask for assembly. It is free but it takes a day or two. We have ordered three of the trikes, now.by jakesdad43146/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (64) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will assemble it free of charge at the store, but it is large to transport. We have a Chevy Traverse and it would not have fit into our vehicle if it was assembled. You would probably need a truck. We would have needed to leave it for 24 hours to have it assembled after we handled the paperwork.by trikehappy6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (26) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Walmart managers would be happy to arrange for that to be done for you if you explain the problem.by An anonymous customer6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our local walmart put ours together for free. You just need to ask them.by Zappy6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- walmart will assemble it for you.by smartwannabe5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Free Assembly! Says so on paper swivel within the front bike tire when unpackaged.by An anonymous customer5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy through Wal Mart and have it shipped to your local Wal Mart. You might first talk to the bike assembler at your local Wal Mart ahead of time just to confirm that they will assemble it. My local Wal Mart assembled by wife's Women's Solitaire and my Men's Solitaire without charge... and they did a good job.by okiedokiedo6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (29) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Slipdip6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it because of the 3 wheels. The braking mechanism is pretty intricate.by Pat686/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no this bike does not come with standard brakes only hand brakesby cherrih6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to the The design of this bike regular foot brakes are not an option.by RouteRider6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I am aware of. You may be able to find a classic modle on the internet but expect to pay over a $1000.00 for it. Now their are other types of levers that can be placed on the bike to make the breaking easer. You would need to look under special levers for bike hand breaks.by Keeprolling6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not see any way you could use standard brakes on this model, there are other brands that are supposed to have a drum brake.by REWD7/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry, but no. The hand brakes are the only ones available. But they do have a very nice feature-push buttons that stop the trike from rolling, making it easy to get on and off. To me, that made them worth having.by proudownerOCT6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (24) (2)Was this answer helpful?