About this item
The Hex Fitness Bike is versatile, lightweight and fast. It is ideal for anything from exercise to commuting.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
- BMX style meets urban style
- Frame: aluminum frame for a lightweight, responsive ride
- Gearing (# of speeds): Single speed for simplicity and style; 36 x 12 gearing
- Brakes: front and rear linear pull brakes for sure stops
- Wheels/tires: 29" wheels
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 76"L x 31"W x 39.50"H
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||59.69|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.09 x 8.66 x 31.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We know what a fixie is. This isnt it pal, and its not a flip flop hub, so your stuck with a singlespeed. Ps. They dont make fixie MTB's for obvious reasons of ground clearance for rocks. But you can build one, and you would have to buy this bike and then go to a bike shop and get a new rear wheel.by Milrond7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a fixie, just a single speed. The gearing is too tall for off-road, but good for road and path cruising. I'm going to put a 20t on the rear and see how it does on the trail. I expect the wheels to fail first.by bikehammer3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its is not a fixed gear,just a single speedby discuni3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bike is a fixie, unless you change out the rear wheelby JimiCraxCorn3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Single speed (you can peddle backwards at any time)by WalMartito8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- single speed! 36x12by bigdaddyidaho3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a fixie. if you stop peddling the bike will cruise. it comes with front and rear brakes. wheels are 29" not 28 or 26by ghreyinc7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It already has bmx style barsby Milrond7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It already has a BMX 4-bolt stem with a 25.4mm clamp. Just the new bars should do it, but the rise height may be excessive.by bikehammer2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did. No mods.by WalMartito8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this bike will fit most men from 5 11 to 6 foot 3by Milrond7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a 17" frame (measured from crank center to where the seatpost comes out of the frame). I have my seat as I as it's safe to have it. From the floor to where my butt hits the seat is 40". (If you put the seat all the way down, it will be 32" from the ground to your butt). The length from the front of the front wheel to the back of the back wheel is 72". That feels really good. The top tube is only 22", though, and that feels small for me, but I'll eventually spring for a nicer bike because I've fallen in love with these 29er's.by WalMartito12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 72" and mine fits great!by bigdaddyidaho12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?