About this item
The Kulana Lua Tandem Bike 26 is here to take the fun factor of tandem biking to a new level. Two extra large and comfortable cruiser saddles are mounted on a stylish yellow HI-Ten cruiser frame, with easy reach handlebars and fun beach graphics. The frame, graphics and the whitewall tyres together present a colorful look to the tandem bicycle. Be assured of years of exercise and fun while touring around on bike paths, light trails, or when cruising along a quiet beachside lane. The super-relaxed riding position and padded seats are tailor-made and lets you enjoy the scenery while having fun with your family. The integrated rear coast brakes showcase powerful braking irrespective of the weather conditions. Half wrap front and rear fenders are employed in the Hi-Ten steel bike to add further convenience in diverse weather conditions.
Kulana Lua 26-Inch Tandem Bike:
|Bike Type:||Cruiser Bikes|
|Brake Type:||Rear coaster brake|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up , Adult|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||61.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 8.75 x 76.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- depend on the hight and if is strong also is very unconftable for the backby jellyjega5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but w/o gears this bike would require flat terrain, since it is on the heavier side.by bananabat4/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as the child is tall enough to reach the pedals not sure how well a bicycle seat would workby BB2b12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the model and connecting points. This is designed consistent with many cruiser style bikes. I have seen them with the third rider attachment children's tag-along.by Fatherof6greatkids12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't because tandem bikes aren't as steady, especially around turns.by oel5512/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are child seats that will attach behind the rear rider. I would not put anything on the front of this bike because it would make it too unstable.by TandemBikeGuy4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of walmart will do for you, but you most call them first , the most of the time they will say you need to pick up in few days,but is better if they do in case you dont break something,but i dont recommended this bike is very unconftable and the brakes are in the back whells, not good at all.by jellyjega5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They assembled mine free of charge. Not sure about a different walmart. Ask on the spot when delivered. Ahead of time might get a 'policy answer.' :)by bananabat5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The store will put it together free of chargeby BB2b5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We ordered and the standard is to NOT assemble the bike. I called and the store had their Bike Assembler prep the bike, worth the phone call.by Fatherof6greatkids5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I picked my unassembled bike up they offered to assemble it for me, but they said it would take an additional week to do. So i didn't opt for this.by oel5512/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I work for Walmart and know at our store (disclaimer here.. stores may have different policies) the assembler would put the bike together for you for free. I in no way speak for all Walmarts because each and every one has different demands on the employees.. but I would suspect that if you talked to the local store and especially if you were a little bit flexible.. (is a busy time of year) they would be happy to help you out. Try calling the store where you would like to pick it up and see if they would be able to assemble it for you. Hope you enjoy it.. we are thinking about getting this bike for ourselves.. how fun it would be to ride it together! Site to store is the way to go because you save on the shipping costs. Normally site to store does not get assembled but they might help you out.by rogernsharon5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't you pedal as a teamby busymom484/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't have indepent pedaling that whats so bad. both people have to stop at the same time or the other have to take its feet off the pedalby browncookies5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the pedaling is in unisonby BB2b2/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, both are linked. Most are designed as to not have conflicts with the feet of the riders.by Fatherof6greatkids12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. This is a standard fixed axle bike - the pedals move in tandem.by TandemBikeGuy11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, pedeling is done together, its helpful on steep hills, but you can't relax your pedeling unless you both do so.by Bikergals5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?