About this item
The ultimate mountain bike ride is waiting for you. The Huffy Trail Runner Women's Mountain Bike is packed with everything you want so you can ride anywhere you want. Want to ride off road? The dual-suspension frame and fork combination on this 26" mountain bike gives a wonderful response over rough terrain. If riding around town is more your style, the suspension will feel great. Wherever you ride, easy-to-shift 18-speed index shifters on this 26" women's bike are integrated with the Shimano rear derailleur for smooth performance. Alloy linear pull brakes provide solid control for braking. The two-tone padded saddle is designed for comfort, plus the quick-release binder makes it easy to adjust or remove the saddle anytime. For excellent performance in dual-suspension, the Huffy Trail Runner Women's Mountain Bike has it all!
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
26" Huffy Trail Runner Women's Bike:
- Frame: steel dual-suspension frame
- Stem: durable steel 120mm stem on this 26" mountain bike
- Gearing (# of speeds): 18-speed index shifting for smooth, easy shifting
- Derailleur: Shimano 6-speed index rear derailleur, for great performance
- Brakes: front and rear alloy linear pull brakes on 26" women's bike for solid control
- Brake levers: alloy brake levers
- Tires: 26" x 1.95" mountain tires to ride anywhere
- Rims: alloy rims for all-weather performance
- Handlebars: slight rise handlebar with dual-density grips for improved handling
- Seat: 2-tone padded mountain bike saddle with quick-release binder for easy adjustments
- Pedals: comfortable all-wear pedals
- Crank: 3-piece steel crank
- Assembly: assembly instructions included
- Dimensions: 67"L x 24.5"W x 39.5"H
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||67.0 x 24.5 x 39.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not for a tall person. I am 5'8" and I returned it because it was way to low and made it too tiresome to ride.by slmiller785/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would estimate from about 5ft2 in to 5 ft 10in. Keep in mind this bike is a one size fits all. I suspect it would work best for those between 5ft4 in and 5 ft6 in. If you want a real fit, go to the bike shop.by DadHusband5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter in 5'2 and has it set to the lowest seat setting and its perfect for her. While putting it together I had it set for my height of 5'6 and it felt good at thatby BeachLoverFl5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike is designed for an adult woman of average height .by CommunityAnswer5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Seat is ok. I don't on all day trips, but it's a little softer than most I guess.by slmiller785/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You may want to purchase another seat if a comfortable seat is very important for you. This one is not, but I believe I can tolerate it for a while. My main goal was value as I ended up buying 3 bikes over 3 months, so this was good for me.by Lexus1es5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat seems to be some kind of gel seat . I have a bad back and it hasn't bothered me . I ride it almost everyday .by Jenka635/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Huffy Trail Runner Women's Mountain Bike has a padded saddle seat designed for comfort.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to use a trailer. To use a child seat, you would need to use brackets. Some are made for this purpose. Others require screw mounts which this bike does not have.by DadHusband7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will fitby CommunityAnswer6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?