Similar items in stock
Caso CS21 1500W Single Tabletop Induction Burner with Sensor Touch Operation and Dual Displays
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Caso CS21 1500W Single Induction Burner offers superior temperature and timer functions, along with a host of unique features. The burner includes a booster function, which enables the burner's full power for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the Caso induction burner will automatically switch back to the pre-selected temperature or power level for fast, easy cooking. Prepare delicious scrambled eggs or pan-seared salmon right at the dining table. With the help of the induction burner, you can cook like a gourmet virtually anywhere. You can take this induction burner on campouts for tasty homemade meals or bring it along with you to tailgating parties. The tabletop induction burner automatically recognizes when a compatible pot is being used. It also employs advanced overheating protection to prevent food from burning.
Caso CS21 1500W Single Tabletop Induction Burner with Sensor Touch Operation and Dual Displays:
- Single tabletop induction burner
- Glass-ceramic surface with Sensor-Touch operation
- Durable stainless-steel frame
- Dual displays for both timer and power level
- Select from 10 power levels
- Set temperatures from approx. 160 F to 430 F
- Timer can be set from 1-120 minutes
- "Keep Warm" function (155 F)
- "Slow Cook" function (175 F)
- Automatically recognizes when a compatible pot is being used
- Automatic overheating protection
- Simple to use and easy to clean
- 11.2"L x 2.7"W x 14.4"H
- Model# CS21
- Caso Induction Burner with Sensor Touch Operation and Dual Displays
- Tabletop induction burner requires compatible cookware
|Number of Burners:||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CS21|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.40 x 2.70 x 2.70 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The user guide says made in Germanyby 2chuck10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Germanyby Einsider10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminum cookware will only work if it has a steel bottom, not likely. You must be able to have a magnet stick to the bottom if it is to work on this unit.by 2chuck10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if steel or iron is below the al cladding. You can check cookware with a magnet. If the magnet sticks you can use it-- pure AL or cooper or other non-magnetic cookware can not be used.by Einsider10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $43.92 Was $48.99Save $5.07
- $56.87 Was $99.99Save $43.12