Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$71.96 Was $120.04Save $48.08
- Reduced Price$63.85 Was $106.50Save $42.65
- Reduced Price$66.76 Was $93.04Save $26.28
- Reduced Price$71.93 Was $120.30Save $48.37
- Reduced Price$66.94 Was $91.42Save $24.48
- $45.38 Was $61.40Save $16.02
- Reduced Price$35.97 Was $48.69Save $12.72
- Reduced Price$41.03 Was $58.64Save $17.61
Valspar Brand 5 Gallon White Exterior Latex Field Marking Paint 44-655 5G
Consider these popular products
- $3.38 Was $3.68Save $0.30
- $8.00 Was $9.40Save $1.40
- $6.68 Was $8.37Save $1.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Marking paint- For exterior use- Fast drying- Tintable- Water clean-up- Latex paint- White- 5 gallons- Length: 12- Width: 13-5- Height: 12 SKU: JNSN41581
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.99|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can you mixed the 5 gal. paint if i want the color change example if i want walmart to mix a gray color for me.
- Yes, if you are mixing it with the same kind of paint.by CommunityAnswer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Field Marking Paint is only available in the Ready-Mix colors and it is not advisable to tint it to any other shade.by TeamValspar8/6/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamValsparWas this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no directions instructing that the paint should be diluted.by CommunityAnswer8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Valspar Latex Field Marking Paint can be thinned with water as needed.by TeamValspar8/31/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamValsparWas this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Valspar Guardian Latex Field Marking Paint can be tinted with up to 2oz of Universal Colorant per gallon (10oz per 5-gallon pail).by TeamValspar6/9/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamValsparWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?