The Recaro EURO Convertible Baby Car Seat is appropriate for children weighing between 5 and 40 pounds rear-facing or 20 to 70 pounds forward-facing. This Bella Recaro EURO Convertible Car Seat features the RECARO Side Impact Protection System, which is designed to specifically protect each of the five vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact collision - the head, neck, face, torso and pelvis. Also included is the RECARO Safety Stripe System - a racing-inspired white stripe which will be clearly visible on the outside edge of the five-point harness. This Recaro EURO Convertible Baby Car Seat stripe is designed to alert a parent that a twist could occur, or has begun, thus preventing a safety hazard.
Recaro EURO Convertible Child Car Seat, Bella:
Questions about product recalls?
- The Bella Recaro EURO Convertible Car Seat is for rear-facing use for infant from 5-40 lbs and up to 50" tall
- Forward-facing use for a toddler from 20-70 lbs and up to 50" tall
- Easy-adjust, 5-point harness
- Side Impact Protection is designed to distinctly protect head, neck, face, pelvis and torso
- Tested to European standards
- Recaro Convertible Seat Features Safety Stripe System, a stripe visible when harness is appropriately secured
- Detachable base
- Push button LATCH system
- Dimensions: 27"-29"H x 19"W x 11"D
- Recaro Convertible Seat Weight: 26 lbs
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls