Look and Cook: A Cookbook for Children
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.11 Was $8.01Save $0.90
- $10.84 Was $14.99Save $4.15
- $10.47 List price $12.99Save $2.52
- $11.60 Was $12.35Save $0.75
- $14.91 List price $15.95Save $1.04
Check out these related products
- $14.79 Was $16.40Save $1.61
- $18.04 List price $34.95Save $16.91
- $13.31 Was $14.92Save $1.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Stewart, Tabori, & Chang, 2004, ISBN# 1584793589
Somewhere between banging the table with a spoon and refusing to eat Brussels sprouts, children are captivated by the magic that takes place in the kitchen. Transforming a lump of dough into a chocolate chip cookie, watching a pancake puff up on the griddle, rolling meatballs between their hands are all enchanting to children. "Look and Cook features 50 simple recipes for kids of all ages that capture the fun of cooking. The kid-tested recipes are clearly explained and colorfully illustrated with vintage cookbook artwork.
Author and designer Tina Davis has been collecting cookbooks for more than two decades. Some of the recipes she includes here, such as Popcorn Balls, are reproduced from her favorite books. Others such as Fruit Salad and Meringue Cookies come from her family's collection and have been passed down for generations. From Salmon Loaf to Blueberry Muffins, all of the dishes are classic favorites easy enough for a child to make with a little supervision from an adult.
To acquaint kids with the kitchen, Davis describes different utensils and their uses, then explains some rudimentary techniques, like how to measure ingredients and clean up afterward. Junior cooks can personalize the book by adding their own recipes to the blank Notes section.
|Number of Pages:||160|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Primary Shelf ID:||582476|
|Publisher:||Harry N Abrams Inc|
|Publication Date:||May, 2004|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 10.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.85 List price $25.00Save $7.15
- $12.25 List price $15.99Save $3.74
- $23.80 List price $40.00Save $16.20
- $14.61 List price $15.99Save $1.38
- $18.29 List price $26.99Save $8.70
- $7.42 List price $10.95Save $3.53
- $20.67 List price $29.95Save $9.28
- $12.50 List price $16.99Save $4.49
- $16.76 List price $23.95Save $7.19
- $14.35 Was $15.45Save $1.10
- $9.58 List price $14.95Save $5.37
- $16.08 List price $24.95Save $8.87
- $15.75 List price $19.99Save $4.24