Tai Chi for Staying Young: The Gentle Way to Health and Well-Being
Check out these related products
- $13.77 List price $16.99Save $3.22
- $13.63 List price $21.95Save $8.32
- $14.18 List price $16.00Save $1.82
- $12.87 Was $14.42Save $1.55
- $11.04 List price $14.95Save $3.91
- $10.00 Was $11.48Save $1.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An international authority and recognized expert in Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Feng Shui, and traditional Chinese medicine unveils the secrets of longevity with easy-to-follow short daily workouts for seniors who want to stay young, fit, and healthy. Original.
Strengthen Your Body, Improve Your Balance and Rejuvenate Your Spirit
The ancient Chinese health system of tai chi is now practiced throughout the world more regularly than any other form of exercise. It promises all the benefits of a strong body, and it is also noted for calming the mind and improving balance -- an especially important issue for older people. Now, in "Tai Chi for Staying Young, " world-renowned Master Lam Kam-Chuen provides a gentle, step-by-step program suitable for people of all ages and at all stages of fitness.
Centuries of practice have perfected this method of soothing the mind and alleviating stress. These exercises can be performed anytime, anywhere, and they require no special clothing, shoes or equipment. You can do them alone or with others, at home or even outside. Tai chi is not competitive, and you can work at your own pace as the slow, steady movements smooth the breathing and increase the intake of oxygen into the lungs. This carefully designed program greatly enhances circulation -- without leaving you gasping for breath.
In "Tai Chi for Staying Young, " you can expect:
|Number of Pages:||127|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Lam, Kam Chuen|
|Publication Date:||August, 2004|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $16.07 List price $24.99Save $8.92
- $23.77 List price $39.95Save $16.18
- $8.99 Was $10.37Save $1.38
- $10.94 List price $17.95Save $7.01
- $16.41 Was $18.56Save $2.15
- $15.06 List price $25.99Save $10.93
- $14.87 List price $22.99Save $8.12
- $12.39 List price $19.95Save $7.56
- $14.21 List price $18.00Save $3.79
- $17.71 List price $28.00Save $10.29
- $9.55 List price $12.95Save $3.40