Check out these related products
- $9.71 List price $16.00Save $6.29
- $14.31 List price $17.00Save $2.69
- $14.77 List price $18.00Save $3.23
- $14.37 List price $18.00Save $3.63
- $14.28 List price $23.00Save $8.72
- $13.29 List price $16.00Save $2.71
- $11.30 List price $16.95Save $5.65
- $15.21 List price $17.00Save $1.79
- $20.71 List price $27.95Save $7.24
- $11.66 List price $17.00Save $5.34
- $22.54 List price $27.99Save $5.45
- $23.76 List price $27.99Save $4.23
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: An Investigative Reporter Exposes the Truth About Globalization, Corporate Cons, and High-Finance Fraudsters
Consider these popular products
- $20.51 List price $28.00Save $7.49
- $8.36 List price $8.99Save $0.63
- $16.57 List price $27.99Save $11.42
- $10.80 List price $13.99Save $3.19
- $9.94 List price $16.00Save $6.06
- $13.02 List price $17.99Save $4.97
- $10.03 List price $17.00Save $6.97
- $8.93 List price $14.99Save $6.06
- $9.89 List price $15.99Save $6.10
- $8.48 List price $15.00Save $6.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An investigative journalist provides an expos?????????e of intrigue, financial misdeeds, and other machinations at the highest level of American politics.
"Palast is astonishing, he gets the real evidence no one else has the guts to dig up." Vincent Bugliosi, author of None Dare Call it Treason and Helter Skelter
Award-winning investigative journalist Greg Palast digs deep to unearth the ugly facts that few reporters working anywhere in the world today have the courage or ability to cover. From East Timor to Waco, he has exposed some of the most egregious cases of political corruption, corporate fraud, and financial manipulation in the US and abroad. His uncanny investigative skills as well as his no-holds-barred style have made him an anathema among magnates on four continents and a living legend among his colleagues and his devoted readership.
This exciting collection, now revised and updated, brings together some of Palast's most powerful writing of the past decade. Included here are his celebrated Washington Post expose on Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris's stealing of the presidential election in Florida, and recent stories on George W. Bush's payoffs to corporate cronies, the payola behind Hillary Clinton, and the faux energy crisis. Also included in this volume are new and previously unpublished material, television transcripts, photographs, and letters.
|Number of Pages:||408|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||April, 2004|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.00 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.