About this item
Master the Essentials of Realistic Drawings
With Lee Hammond's Big Book of Drawing, your art will spring to life! From laughing children and frolicking tigers to fruit so vivid it makes your mouth water, you'll discover how to realistically draw your favorite subjects and how to draw them well! Learn to:
- Use easy-to-master graphing and shaping techniques to better portray your subject
- Replicate the effects of light through blending and shading
- Accurately render the personalities of people and animals
- Realistically draw flowers and natural elements by applying hard or soft edges
- Achieve a range of effects by using different brands of colored and graphite pencils
Whether you're a beginner or a professional, with Lee Hammond's instruction you'll find the arsenal of tools you need to create stunning, real-life drawings that will captivate your audience.
Explore this item
|Publisher:||F&W Media, Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Feb 27, 2004|
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.5 x 0.6|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.