Similar items in stock
25" Genesis GS-700 700c Men's Flat Bar Road Bike, Blue/White
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Take ride on the wild side with the GS-700 Genesis Flat Bar Road Bike. Lightweight, the Genesis Road Bike is handcrafted with a durable aluminum frame and strong steel fork. If you love to casually cruise on your bike, youll enjoy the flat handlebar's upright riding position of the 25" Road Bike. Since this 25 road bike is has linear-pull V brakes, you keep reliable stopping power. The racing seat is comfy, so you dont feel uncomfortable when you ride. Plus, the Genesis Flat Bar Road Bike features a reliable 21-speed Shimano drive train. With 700c tires and high-profile rims, the Genesis Flat Bar Road Bike is perfect when you want to cruise the beach, park or around the block in style.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your Genesis Flat Bar Road Bike will not be assembled upon pickup.
Genesis Flat Bar Road Bike:
- Road bike
- 25" frame
- Lightweight, handcrafted aluminum frame
- 21 speeds
- Shimano derailleurs
- Linear pull V brakes
- 700c tires
- Steel hub
- Alloy high-profile rims
- Steel handlebars
- Racing seat
- Steel pedals
- Weight: 27.5 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 68"L x 18"W x 40"H
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Bike Type:||Road Bikes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||69.0 x 24.0 x 41.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The 25" frame would not fit you. The 22.5" frame MIGHT fit you, but probably would still be too large. You probably need close to a 54cm frame, so maybe a 19". At that size consider whether you want 700c (622mm) rims, or whether you want 26" wheels (559mm). You may find the smaller tires to be more comfortable to push.by Xaminmo8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'am 5'11, and the bike fit just right. My feet don't even touch the ground. I think the bike is too big for 5'9by Seykin8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I`m 6 and I`m having a some trouble with it, but nothing that a little practice can`t solve, but might be a bit dangerous if you do not have practice to stop without putting your foot on the floor.by FSFBike5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. I mean I'm 6'5'' and I can touch the ground with my toes while seated. I wouldn't recommend it pal.by FistofTriumph5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the bike is too big for you.by kazooman5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be really good for you, im 6 ft and I feel like im barely to small for the frameby jessefresno8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6'3 will be the right bike size. I bought one and my foot don't touch the groung. I am 5'11. You shouldn't have no problem at all.by Seykin8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can buy without fear if your single doubt is the height.by FSFBike5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will be too big, I am 6'3" with an inseam of 34 inches, and I felt this bike was too tall. I'd recommend looking at the 22.5" version.by Fusionvic5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to mount by your self... it`s very dificult if you don`t have the right tools.by FSFBike5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart assembles bicycles (and furniture) for free. We usually ask for 24 hours to have it ready.by SKW6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?