Customers also bought these products
Cold Front Women's Tech Wear Winter Boot 200g Thermo Lite Insulation
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 13.0 x 13.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, Thermolite, thin insulated.by Daisydoggy1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not warm. My feet are cold in these and also get wet.by rad4904710/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TOTALLYby FRANKLINDEPUTY12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are very warm. Plan to get some arch supports to put in unless you have flat feet.by TheInternationalLanguage10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rubberby Daisydoggy2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?