The HP Desktop PC (Black, 110-014) sticks to the basics, providing the competitive performance and familiar, essential features. This HP Desktop with AMD Processor provides the power you need for routine tasks like email and social networking, homework and personal finances or casual Web browsing and online shopping. The clean modern styling of this HP Desktop with Windows 8 makes it reliable, easy-to-use and extremely affordable.
HP 110-014 Desktop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD E1-1500 accelerated processor
1.48GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics
With up to 1957MB total graphics memory
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for the HP Desktop PC (Black, 110-014), click here.
- HP Desktop PC (Black, 110-014)
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.